𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.04 || a little out of my comfort range

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"I cannot believe we're actually doing this." Nancy complains as they walk toward the club and Aurelia glances at her.

"I told you what we were doing. If you didn't like it, you should have said no." Aurelia says with a light shrug.

"This plan is so stupid, I genuinely thought you were joking." Nancy responds, glancing over at her.

"Well, you know what? That is well and truly your fault. I wouldn't joke about this. The truth is much funnier." Aurelia says and Nancy nods with a sigh.

"Yeah, I know." Nancy says and Aurelia smiles slightly in amusement as they stop outside the front of the club.

"Hi." Aurelia says, holding up the invitation she'd made copies of for them all and they nod for them to go in. "Told you it'd work." Aurelia whispers to the werewolf.

"It's still stupid." Nancy whispers back as they walk through the front door and Aurelia makes the invitation disappear with a purple glow of her hand. Nancy turns to the witch incredulously. "Oh, my God. You spend a couple months with hunters, and you lose your goddamn mind." Nancy says.

"Relax, genius. There's no cameras in here." Aurelia says, wafting a hand at her.

"Why are you dressed like this?" Nancy asks, gesturing at her. "You are aware we're walking into the Calavera's club to find your best friend, not to party, right?" Nancy asks.

"Yes, I'm well aware." Aurelia responds.

"The same Calaveras who have electrocuted you once before and would definitely do it again." Nancy adds and Aurelia nods with a hum.

"Yeah, but if I'm gonna get electrocuted, I'm gonna look cute doing it. I didn't look cute enough last time." Aurelia says and Nancy shakes her head with a sigh as they walk into the club. "This is gonna make me sound and feel very old, but it is very loud in here." The brunette complains.

"You're right, that does make you sound old. Jeremy says that when he hears loud music." Nancy says.

"I'm telling Jeremy you called him old." Aurelia says.

"I call him old all the time." Nancy says.

"Yeah, I know. You make everything really boring sometimes." Aurelia complains.

"You'll get over it. I need a drink. You want a drink?" Nancy asks and Aurelia shrugs.

"Yeah, I could go for a drink." She responds, following her over to the bar.

"Just remember to keep your head down. Someone might recognise you." Nancy says.

"I'm not a complete idiot, Nancy." Aurelia says incredulously.

"Coulda fooled me." Nancy responds and Aurelia scoffs incredulously.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" Aurelia asks.

"You dragged me into a club in Mexico owned by hunters. Hunters that your hunter-boyfriend told you were dangerous." Nancy says.

"Would you stop calling him that? A, he's not my boyfriend. B, he has a name." Aurelia says.