𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.03 || he's still my familiar asshat

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sighs as she slides into the passenger seat of Eleanor's car, smiling at the redhead. "Hey, stranger. Been a while. Nice to know you're still alive." Eleanor says. 

"Hey. I'm sorry. Things got a little crazy." Aurelia says.

"I kinda figured." Eleanor responds. 

"Yeah, well, I was kidnapped. Like, I don't know, four, five times. I stopped counting. Then there was this fox demon who possessed Stiles. And then Allison Argent died. So, I left town. Went to France with the other Argents." Aurelia says.

"Okay, really crazy year apparently." Eleanor says. 

"Yeah, that's one way to put it." Aurelia responds.

"Okay, home then." Eleanor says and Aurelia nods. "So, Derek's missing?" She asks.

"Yeah. I need to find him." Aurelia responds.

"Would you have come back if he wasn't?" The redhead asks.

"Yeah. Just not yet. Eventually." Aurelia says.

"That's one special werewolf." She says and Aurelia shrugs gently. 

"He's my family. Always has been, always will be. I have to find him. He has to be okay. Because if not, whoever took him, is dead. I'm gonna kill them. I am gonna seriously kill them dead." Aurelia says.

"God, I am so making you my emergency contact." Eleanor says and Aurelia laughs softly, glancing at the redhead. "If you'd do that for me too, anyway. If not then, I'll keep my Mom." Eleanor says.

"Oh, I'd totally do the same for you." Aurelia responds with a smile and Eleanor nods.

"Love you too, crazy witch." Eleanor says and Aurelia hums. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia heads into the Stilinski's, smiling when Arlo barks before running over to her, jumping up at her. "Hi. I missed you too. Yes," She says, laughing slightly and scrunching her nose up when he licks her face. 

"You're back. Why didn't you tell anyone?" Stiles asks, when he reaches the bottom of the stairs and she looks up. 

"I was waiting for you to get downstairs." She responds with a shrug and he rolls his eyes at her. "I had Eleanor pick me up at the, uh, airport. Missed her a little." Aurelia says. "So, what's the plan to find Derek?" She asks.

"Straight to business?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, well, the business is finding my best friend. So, yeah. Straight to business." Aurelia responds and he nods.

"Okay, well, uh, I'll call Scott and he'll meet us here. He's been waiting for you to get back because he needed to ask you something before we could start planning. He didn't elaborate. He just said he needed to know something and he thought you were the most likely one to have the answer." Stiles says and she nods.

"Okay. I'll be in the living room. Probably on the floor." Aurelia says and he smiles slightly before frowning a little.

"Is Delaney okay?" He asks and Aurelia sighs softly.