𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.09 || not on the stupid list

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Excuse me, did you hear those words leave my mouth? No. Because they didn't." Aurelia says as she sits on the kitchen island in Chris' t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Nobody died. And more importantly, the only person who got hurt, we don't even know. So, me turning my phone off last night and ignoring all pointless, stupid calls for help, was a great idea!" 

"Aurelia, a kid nearly died not fifteen minutes after we were at the school." Chris argues.

"A kid we don't know! He's not our problem." Aurelia argues and he sighs. "He's fine. Stiles and Derek got him to Deaton. There was nothing we could have done to help. We would have just been in the way. I think this was an absolute win."

"That a kid nearly died?" He asks.

"That the kid who nearly died was one we don't know. And now there's one less assassin running around assassining people." Aurelia says and he frowns at her. "Assassining isn't a word is it?"

"I think you meant assassinating." Chris says.

"I did. Thank you." She responds and he sighs. "Relax. Nobody died. And wasn't it kind of nice having one night in Beacon Hills where the world wasn't ending." She asks.

"No more turning your phone off when there are assassins running around killing supernatural people." Chris says.

"I make no promises." Aurelia responds and he raises a brow. "I make a tentative, subject to change promise. And that is the best you're getting from me." She says and he sighs.

"I'll take it." He responds and she smiles triumphantly, grabbing his hand and dragging him over to her. "I'm trying to cook here." He says and she hums as she kisses him. 

Then someone knocks on the front door and Chris pulls away.

"Ignore it." She says.

"Don't you-"

"I know who it is. Ignore it." Aurelia says before kissing him again.

She pulls away with a sigh, resting her forehead against Chris' when she hears the front door being unlocked. "Okay. I am going to deal with that. You save the eggs." Aurelia says, patting his shoulder before sliding off the kitchen island as he turns back to the stove. She gets out to the foyer as Stiles steps into the house with Lydia. "Typically, when you knock and no one answers, it means go away." Aurelia says.

"I did tell him that." Lydia says.

"Whatever. We are going to the station to talk to Parrish. You're coming. Get dressed." Stiles says.

"One, no. Two, why are you talking to Parrish?" Aurelia asks.

"What do you mean, no?" Stiles asks.

"Uh, Stiles?" Lydia says and he wafts a hand at her briefly.

"I mean no. Answer my question." Aurelia says.

"He's on the Deadpool." Lydia responds.

"Oh, cool. Thank you. Leave." Aurelia says with a smile. 

"No. He's on the Deadpool. Which you're still not on, by the way." Stiles says.

"Stiles, I think we should go." Lydia says.