𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒏

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.10 || i'm sleeping with a moron

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia pulls her phone out of her pocket when it buzzes and Stiles glances over at her. "Who's that?" Stiles asks.

Aurelia frowns at the message from Chris for a moment before humming and looking over at Stiles. "Oh, uh, Nancy." Aurelia responds.

It's not exactly ideal but I think a sacrifice play to find the Sheriff and Melissa might be a good bet right now.

She was gonna kill him. She was actually going to fucking kill him. As if a sacrifice play when Jennifer was one guardian away from being ready to commit the sacrifice wasn't the stupidest thing she'd ever heard.

"You sure? Because you kinda look pissed off." Stiles says and she shakes her head. 

"No, I'm fine." Aurelia says, resting her head against the wall behind her before tilting her head to look over at him. "We're gonna find them." She says and he glances at her before looking back down at his hands. 

"I know you promised but she's already got two. What if she doesn't wait until she has her third sacrifice?" Stiles asks.

"She will. Come on, this woman's a narcissistic bitch with a god complex. There's no way she doesn't wait until she has all three for her final sacrifice." Aurelia says before hesitating slightly.

"What?" Stiles asks. 

"I mean, obviously, I don't know for sure but I might be able to make a guess at where she took them." Aurelia says. 

"Based on what?" Stiles asks. 

"I mean, think about where this all started, yeah? At the Nemeton, fuelled by Paige's sacrifice. What if she's taking it full circle? Back to the Nemeton." Aurelia suggests and Stiles inclines his head slightly. 

"I mean, it's not a bad theory." Stiles says and she shrugs. 

"We'd still have to find the Nemeton." Aurelia says. 

"You don't know where it is?" Stiles asks.

"Well, in theory. But because it's a magical tree, it kinda mindfucks with you and makes you think it's moved without ever actually moving." Aurelia responds and Stiles frowns.

"Somehow, this is still getting weirder." He remarks and she smiles slightly at him before looking up when she hears a string of thoughts. 

"Oh, for fuck's sake. This day just keeps getting worse." Aurelia mutters under her breath and Stiles looks over towards the door before sighing. 

"Oh, Jesus Christ." He says. "That's just perfect." He mutters and she hums. 

"A Stilinski and an Alden at the centre of this whole mess. What a shocker." Rafael remarks.

"Rafael McCall being a class-A dick. What a shocker." Aurelia retorts and he rolls his eyes. 

"Think the two of you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm or attitude?" Rafael asks.

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles says and the corner of Aurelia's lips tugs up into a small smile.

"Where's your dad, and why has no one been able to contact him?" Rafael asks.