𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.08 || the tough love thing

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia folds her arms over her chest as she stands with Chris and Scott, who were both crouched down beside Demarco's body. "Look, not to complain, but do I need to be here? Because I'm supposed to be taking Kiki back to mine to induct her into the coven." Aurelia says and both of them look up at her before Scott looks back at the dead body. "Yes, Scott, a man is dead. But if I put my plans on hold every time someone died in this town, I'd never do anything." She says.

"Can you just wait five minutes?" Scott asks and Aurelia sighs before gesturing for him to continue.

"Does the scent tell you anything?" Chris asks.

"Definitely a werewolf. But there's more. I think he was part of a pack." Scott responds.

"Well, if he was, they'll be looking for him." Chris says and Aurelia drums her fingers against her arm. "Yes, okay, go." He says, looking up at the witch.

"Did I need to be here at all?" Aurelia asks.

"Just go." Chris says and she narrows her eyes at him briefly before walking back towards where the cars were parked.

"Are we going now?" Nike asks when she sees the witch.

"Oh, thank fuck." Nancy says, already climbing into the car.

"Wait, why thank fuck?" Stiles asks.

"She doesn't like teenagers." Aurelia says, nodding for Nike to get in the car too. "Del, your Dad's still with Scott looking at Demarco's dead body." Aurelia says and the girl nods with a sigh. "If you need me, call someone else." She says as she climbs into the car.

"But you're our go to witch!" Stiles says.

"Find a new one." Aurelia responds.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They drop Nancy off at home before heading straight back to Aurelia's. She'd texted Freya to let them know they were on their way back so she'd get everything out. "So, this thing, it is literally just, prick your finger, speak some Latin, job done, right?" Nike asks.

"Yeah. Promise. The only reason we were putting it off was because we had to get a couple things and we all needed to be there." Aurelia says.

"And everyone agreed, right?" Nike asks.

"Yeah. Freya was a little bit tentative at first but we pointed out that you're more like Chris than Kate now and you've never been taught how to use your magic, so you're much safer in our coven than on your own. Because at least your bonds with the other members of the coven should help to ground you." Aurelia says.

"Okay." Nike says and Aurelia glances at her.

"Kiki, nobody has anything against you. And nobody blames you for what Kate has done or probably will do. Believe me, if there's something we all get better than everyone, it's not blaming someone for something their parent did." Aurelia says.

"Right, cause your dad was an abusive dick." Nike says and Aurelia pauses slightly.

"In a nutshell." Aurelia responds.