𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.01 || we've talked about this

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sighs, resting her forehead in her hand before pinching the bridge of her nose as Stiles rambles at her over the phone. "Stiles, breathe." Aurelia says slightly impatiently. 

"I don't know what happened. We were walking him and then suddenly he just turned and dragged Scott and I the other way." Stiles says and she sighs.

"Where were you?" Aurelia says, smiling at Isaac briefly when he walks through the room. 

"Uh, near Freya's. We grabbed coffee and a doughnut. Which, I'm supposed to inform you she's trialling coffee doughnuts just for you. I think it's a scheme to lure you home." Stiles says.

"Whatever. Stiles, I told you not to take him near Freya's. It's like two blocks away from my house." Aurelia says.

"Are you serious? I thought that was a joke. I thought you just meant don't take him near your house." Stiles says.

"He's a familiar. Magic dog, magic witchy connection, remember?" Aurelia asks.

"Oh, my God. You and your dog are insane." Stiles says.

"That's rude. It's a witch thing and totally not mine or his fault." Aurelia responds.

"Okay, so, uh, when are you coming back? Because Freya's new coffee doughnuts are gonna hit the store before you get to try them." Stiles says.

"I haven't been gone that long, you're being dramatic." Aurelia responds.

"Dramatic? Lia, you've been gone for months. Five of them, to be exact." Stiles retorts and Aurelia sighs.

"I'm not out here sunbathing, Stiles. I'm essentially babysitting a hybrid with limited control, severe ptsd and very intense emotions for the first time; a newbie, now omega werewolf with severe ptsd and currently limited control; a slightly-sword obsessed hunter-in-somewhat-training who also has severe ptsd, is currently low on living relatives and is super depressed; and a emotionally repressed hunter with buckets and buckets of unaddressed trauma, ptsd and issues who is currently super depressed and has grown what I am affectionately calling a grief beard because his eye twitches every time I say it and that amuses me. And did I mention the night terrors that two out of the five people in this house are having? Or the standard nightmares all five people are having?" Aurelia asks.

"Oh, whatever, you've still been gone for nearly half a year. This is lunacy." Stiles says and Aurelia rolls her eyes, glancing up as Delaney walks into the room. 

"Is that Stiles?" Delaney asks and Aurelia nods with a hum. "Cool, I've been trying to get a hold of him all day." She says, taking the phone of the witch and Aurelia frowns, watching her leave the room. 

"What the hell?" Aurelia asks, staring at the doorway. 

"What are you doing?" Nike asks, dropping onto the sofa, swinging her legs up into Aurelia's lap. 

"Uh, Delaney just walked in and took my phone. Just took it and left. I was in the middle of a conversation." Aurelia says.

"Was it with Stiles? Because she's been trying to call him all day but every time she tried, the line was busy. He's a very busy weird little nerd." Nike says and Aurelia shoves her feet off her lap.