𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.08 || look like i'm dressed for human sacrifice

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia pushes open the front door, trying to be as quiet as possible as she pushes it shut behind her, grimacing when it clicks loudly. She slips her heels off before starting to walk in the house, pausing as she shuts her eyes with a sigh when she hears Sebastian's amused thoughts before he speaks. "Wow, epic walk of shame. You really tried to sneak in, didn't you?" He says and she turns around. 

"Morning." She says as Freya walks down the stairs, already dressed for work. She takes one look at her niece before snorting in amusement and moving to walk past her. 

"Fun night?" Sebastian asks and she flicks her hand over her shoulder as she walks towards her room, taking his feet out from underneath him. "Ass!" He calls after her as she walks into her room to see Arlo lying on her bed. 

"Hey," Aurelia says gently, running her hand through his fur. 

"Should you be in work today?" Sebastian asks as the brunette puts her shoes away. 

"No, today's my day off. Why, you need something?" Aurelia asks.

"Your car." Sebastian responds. 

"Go buy a car. You have money. Use it." Aurelia retorts and he rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Go ahead. You already have the keys." She shrugs, shrugging her coat off and walking into her walk-in closet to hang it up. "I need a shower. Please, go steal my car so I can get undressed. And feed Arlo for me." Aurelia says and Sebastian nods.

"Yeah, okay. Come on, Arlo." Sebastian says, patting his thigh and the dog climbs down off the bed before following him out of the room, brushing against Aurelia's legs. 

The brunette pushes her bedroom door shut before locking it and resting her forehead against it. "Okay," Aurelia mutters before heading to the bathroom to shower.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After scrubbing her skin raw with a loofa, constantly aware of the fact that she lived in a town full of werewolves, stepping out of the shower as she wraps her towel around herself when she hears her phone ringing, picking it up from where she'd left it on the edge of the sink. "Hello?"

"Hey." She pauses slightly when she hears Chris' voice. 

"What's up?" She asks.

"Okay, uh, two things." He says and she hums, prompting him to continue. "I found your underwear." He says and she flushes bright red, her cheeks heating up. 

"Right." Aurelia responds and he clears his throat. 

"And they found another body." He adds.

"Okay, okay, good." She says before closing her eyes and shaking her head slightly. 

"Good?" Chris asks. 

"Okay, shut up." Aurelia responds and he chuckles briefly. "So, someone else killed?" She asks, rubbing her forehead. 

"Yeah. Are you free today?" Chris responds. 

"Yeah. Okay. Uh, I can give you a hand but I'd need you to pick me up. Bash has my car again." Aurelia says.