𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.03 || people just call it an occult shop

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"It's like one big nightmare all the time. And I basically got kidnapped and tortured recently. Again. And honestly, I really want a break. I also haven't really been going to work when I should simply because I don't want to and I really should lose my job but whatever." Aurelia complains.

"Why don't you just take a break then? Go on a wellness holiday to somewhere nice like the Caribbean." James suggests.

"Uh, I don't really have the time to go on a wellness holiday to the Caribbean, Jimmy." Aurelia responds. "And you know, Bash is never gonna let me just go off for a holiday in the fucking Caribbean alone after I've been kidnapped four times in like six months." Aurelia says.

"Yeah, that's a very good point. Maybe you should never go anywhere unsupervised." He says.

"Have you been talking to my brother?" Aurelia asks and he rolls his eyes.

"How's everything else going?" He asks. 

"Well, a few weeks ago I saw Cheyenne walk out of a restaurant with another girl so I got sad and then I went and got drunk with Chris and slept with him." Aurelia says.

"The hot guy with the blue eyes?" James asks.

"Yes." Aurelia responds. "And then when I got back from taking Cora home with the Hales and getting kidnapped in Mexico, I went to go see him and I slept with him again." Aurelia says.

"Are you seeing him?" James asks.

"I mean, no. We've slept together a couple times and I think I definitely like him. But no, not technically." Aurelia responds.

"Oh, well, that sounds healthy." He says.

"You know, I don't pay you to be mean to me. I have a brother who does that for free." Aurelia says.

"No, you pay me to keep all the secrets about the supernatural." James says and Aurelia hesitates before inclining her head briefly. 

"Fair game." Aurelia responds.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia slides out of her car at the school, humming contemplatively. "You trying to decide whether or not you want to actually go and do your job?" Stiles asks and she rolls her eyes. 

"There's no power. I'm trying to decide if I want to deal with Coach." Aurelia corrects.

"Okay, that's fair." Stiles says. "Why were you at the Argents yesterday and last night?" Stiles asks.

"How do you know I was at the Argents'?" Aurelia asks as they walk up towards the school. 

"I was talking to Delaney last night." Stiles responds.

"Oh. I needed to ask Chris something. A hunter related question." Aurelia explains as she follows Stiles towards his locker.

"Does this have something to do with you disappearing?" Stiles asks.

"I was with Derek and Peter. I didn't exactly disappear." Aurelia responds.

"And this is why you were being electrocuted by Mexican Hunters?" Stiles asks.