Mortality issues, apparently.

Picture of Xavier (Either on side or up top).

~

"What do you mean he's in our basement?" Aria growled.

Klaus shrugged innocently, not seeing her annoyance as a problem. It wasn't as if he planned doing what he did, it just happened. "I'm not seeing this as a problem sweetheart, it's not as if you like the boy." He rose an eyebrow, "do you?"

"What? No!" She snapped, "I barely knew him over what, an hour? Why the hell didn't you tell me Xavier was in - oh my god." She sighed, sliding her hands over her face, "he's been in there since the ball. Great." She spat, her icy glare starring at her brother, "I'm going to retrieve him." Aria turned and stomped her way across the room. Glaring at Tyler, who'd been tossing a football from one hand to the other, he'd paused as the bickering began. "Say a thing and I'll tare our your god damn liver Tyler."

The young Hybrid was laying on the couch across from the two, honestly surprised to hear them, of all people, arguing. So Tyler had unintentionally paused in his boring game of flicking his football between his hands. He regretted making himself look so obvious that he was listening in on them. Tyler said nothing, until she disappeared from the room.

Tyler turned his attention to Klaus, "do you always push them away? Or do they just leave you."

Literally out of nowhere, Aria appeared and grabbed Tylers neck, pushing him into the couch. "I'm not bloody leaving him," she hissed, she shoved her hand into his stomach, grabbing his liver, "are you going to shut up or do you want me to rip it out now?"

Tyler closed his lips, pressing them into a thin line. With another pause, Aria dissapeared.

"You should really learn to shut your mouth mate," Klaus mused, leaning on the armchair behind him. "Its going to get you killed."

Tyler glared at him.

~

Aria sighed as she gave the horrible looking Xavier a one over. His wrists were covered in dark, dry blood as metal cuffs clamped tightly around them. His dark blue suit was teared in several places as the filthiness of the cell had done well at covering him in all it's glory. This included blood, and it wasn't all his own.

He hadn't been the first to be there.

Xavier leant against the far wall limply. Aria pursed her lips, her hand lingering over the handle to unlock the cell. She had almost immediately noticed his skins drained, colourless tone, telling her he had already begun to desiccate.

"Bloody hell," she muttered, sliding the barred door open. The Hybrid briskly walked over to him and forced the blood bag to his cracked, parched lips. "Drink it Xavier, or so help me I will kill you before you'll be able to groan potato."

The Vampire slowly swallowed the thick liquid. Aria noted the colour returning to his skin.

"Y-Your-"

Aria snapped off the restraints holding him against the walls dirty structure. And by snapped, she unlocked. God knows the lectures she gets when she'd brake their restraints. "Hush," she said, rolling her eyes. "Don't worry about them."

The Original pulled Xavier to his feet, begrudgingly allowing him to lean against her for support as they walked out of the basement.

So much for this outfit, she thought, glancing down at her black leggings and her not so clean French limited edition blood red jumper.

At least her designer boots weren't totally wrecked.

Xavier winced as the sun suddenly made itself known on his weak eyes, being away from the daylight for a time did have that effect, yet he wasn't bursting into flames so it dawned to Aria that he had a spelled Lapis Lazuri stone embedded in an item he had.