Burn. Baby... Burn.

Third Persons POV

Their time was nearly up, soon the Original siblings would be released from the prison and the remainder of vengeance would commence.

Caroline's unconscious body began to deteriorate. The wound on her neck had festered, oozing thick dark blood with yellow, red and black veins visible on her skin, clearly spreading the toxins.

The hit her head had endured kept her from waking, but in a way, it was also helping her. With no movement, Aria's poison wouldn't spread as fast.

But during those few silent hours, Aria's own fate was flickering. It wasn't so much her life, that was at stake, it was her power. The weight on Aria's shoulders as heavy as a house, draining her energy. All she had to do was sustain a steady amount of strength for her to balance herself.

Being stuck in a cage all but did nothing. And she was too weak to break it.

Klaus, on the other hand, had accepted the remainder of time to plan the next page of their immortal tale. "We'll leave this pathetic place, with all the occupants heads on a pike." He decided finally, leaning against the wall.

Aria lifted her head from her seated position, her back against the barrier to Kols left. "Sounds poetic."

"It does doesn't it?" He mused, "I wonder, what goes through your head when you plan murder."

She shrugged, before allowing a cruel smile. "Who's to say I haven't already started?"

Klaus chuckled. "What did you do besides those pesky fires," he mocked, as if he didn't agree with her actions. "I can't imagine you having the time in your blind anger to seek out the culprits of our brothers death."

Aria's eyes flickered away from his momentarily. "I don't let things go brother, as you know." There was silence, as something clouded her eyes. "One has fallen, another to soon follow, poison clutches the heart of she who has lost and those who will remain, face a dangerous enemy calling for blood and death."

Aria's expressed then cleared, before she scowled. Great subconscious with flashy visions, she thought sourly, tell my paranoid brother everything.

Klaus thought the words over. "Ah well we'll just have to see which ones will fall now won't we?"

"Hmm," she agreed, rolling her shoulders to smooth her kinked muscles. Settling back against the barrier, Aria sighed. "I'm weak, Nik. I'll have to recover my strength before I do any sort of destruction."

He merely shrugged. "I'm sure a few compelled people will get you back to your old angry self sister," Klaus paused deliberately, making Arias eyes narrow in suspicion. "Or why compel? Enjoy the chase, things are a tad boring these days."

"Stop." She stated flatly, shaking off the thoughts of the last time she enjoyed the chase. It had been with Kol. "We will kill the filth and any who has associated themselves with them."

Klaus's eyes glinted as he grinned, crossing his arms. "So the police station then?"

"You read my mind brother," Aria mused, leaning against her hand as she stood. "We'll leave Liz alive, I rather enjoy a poetic side myself. It is my bite that will kill her beloved daughter."

"The school means nothing, neither does the businesses across town," he listed briefly. "My guess the best places to burn to the ground would be the Grill and the Salvatore house."

"No not the Grill," Aria frowned, distaste clear in her expression. "No places that will definitely be rebuilt. Homes are less likely, but there is still a chance if the people in them survive."