The Curse is broken

(Update 5/06/14)

Arianna's POV

"You know, I quite admire you Salvatore's, your motivation is hard to come by these days. But like I said, you can't beat me, you have angered an Original Vampire, not a smart move if you want to live," he taunted, walking into the room. I was frozen on the spot, he's here, my brother. "I need the Doppelganger to lure out my brother and the moonstone that Elena so kindly told me about, so I'll need you to hand them over and lastly, which one did the deed of shoving a stake through my heart."

He appeared in front of us, considering I was beside Damon, and shoved his hand into Damon's chest. Damon gasped but before Elijah ripped it out I put my hand on his and pulled it out of Damon's chest, making sure his heart was still in there.

There was a simple, but deadly curse placed on me. It wiped the memories of me from my siblings minds. Every single time I left their presence, this happened. It's been this way for the last sixteen years, if I remember correctly. But I was ready to break it now.

He looked at me and rose an eyebrow, "who are you?"

"Well, I'm an ordinary Vampire older then the rest of these young-lings and now, to make sure they don't do anything stupid, to bad I came after he pissed you off, I apologise for the language and for this immature idiot who killed you," I answered easily, slapping Damon over the back of his head.

"Hey!' he complained, rubbing where I hit him.

"What? you are," I mused, glancing at him. "And," I continued looking at Elijah again, "that they weren't aware of the situation." I stated as I pulled Damon behind me.

Elijah eyed me curiously "And you do?"

"Yes, I'm quite aware of the situation. If you don't mind me, I think you all should work together seeing as you kind of want the same thing."

My brother contempated my idea for a short moment before nodding. "I suppose we can come to some sought of agreement."

"Good, now, if you all will excuse me I must be leaving, won't be back for a while, got to visit someone and lift a curse. All the boring stuff people do these days." I said amusedly, I always found it amusing when my british accent would come out, which was ninety percent of the time.

"Wait where are you going?" Stefan asked, "we are blind in the area's where your not with Originals we need your help you can't just leave us."

I glared at him, "Do not tell me what to do Stefan, it's my life and for your information, where I'm going is to help you now shut up you stupid walnut, there happens to be an Original within hearing range and I doubt he likes being called old, now, patience is a virtue sweetheart," I grinned walking past them all and out the front door.

I set out to find Mikael, I recently discovered that he was down in a cemetery, chained and all corpsy for the last sixteen years now, is my only chance to break the curse put on me. I can't believe he got himself caught. Oh well, my gain. To this day, I still wonder why he placed the curse on me the same year he was put down.

Maybe it was like a defence system? If he went down, the curse would activate and make my life a pain in the ass. The only good thing about it though is that only Elijah forgot me, everyone else isn't alive and Niklaus wasn't affected.

~

Standing in front of the man I once called my father set me on edge, I still remember the day I found out he wasn't, the day it all went wrong from there. It was weird though, because a lot of my memories feel missing. I feel as if I'm not really me... That what I do remember is only a glimpse of what I was, what I really am.