The Plan

Short Chapter.

Like seriously, looking back at this its tiny in comparison to the others.

(Soon to be edited) (2016)

By that I mean newer wording, not spelling.

~

Third Person's POV

Although Bonnie didn't particularly like Damon after all that he has done, she kept her opinion quiet, after all, the four of them weren't gathering there to hear them bicker about how stupid he acted, they were here to figure out some sort of plan.

All was rather silent at the Salvatore Boarding house. Damon rolled his eyes, siping the glass of bourbon in his hand he glanced around the living room. Witchy, as he called her, was sitting on one of the many arm chairs with her handbag on the ground beside it, it probably had her Grimore in it he thought. Elena, was sitting down opposite Bonnie, how Damon fell in love with her he'll never fully understand, but none the less, he did, and he wouldn't change it for the world, even if he knew in his unbeating heart that it would only cause him pain, like it did with Katherine when he was human.

Caroline fiddled with her hands nervously, she didn't know when Alaric and Jeremy would get back, but she hoped it would be soon, the silence in the room was getting her all fidgety, her usually bubbly character was quiet from the seriousness the room's air was holding, once the two got back though, she knew then, the business would start.

Not long after that thought, Alaric and Jeremy walked through the door and into the living room. Of course, Caroline and Damon heard them before the others and their heads snapped up in the direction of the sounds.

"Sorry we're late." Ric said, breaking the ten long minutes of silence, "we ran into some...complications."

Elena frowned, not liking the fact that her little brother had ben put in any complicated situation at all, if it were up to her, like most things, she would send him to Denver to live with family friends for a while... Actually, that didn't so bad. She'll have to bring that up with Damon later, she thought.

"What do you mean, complications?" Carolined frowned.

"Ok, lets not get into details now, just tell us what you found out." Damon said. The girls shot him an annoyed look but didn't bother arguing.

"Well, first things first. Do we actually have a plan on how to get a certain Original on our side? With all the rest lurking around the corners." Ric asked.

"Yeah, I handled that," Damon muttered. To get rid of the three other Original Vampires, he had actually thought up a plan on how to achieve it.

"Oh? And how did you manage this?" Jeremy asked, one eyebrow raised, how would Damon, of all people, manage a plan. Usually he does things without even thinking, like feeding his sister his blood before the sacrifice.

Damon smirked, obviously knowing what the younger Gilbert was thinking, "all we have to do is kill some Hybrid minions, which can be done with numbers," he said, looking at Alaric and Caroline, "that will get Klaus out of town for a while to go and make more. Rebekah will go with him, and with the one dagger we have now, will sit in dear Elijah's heart."

"Nice Plan. But what happens if Rebekah doesn't go with Klaus?" Jeremy pondered aloud, looking at Damon again.

He simply shrugged, "Vervain her, lock her up, who cares? We'll deal with it if that comes up."

Caroline shook her head and sighed, Damon had a point.

"So, how far are we on uncovering what those drawings in the cave mean?" Elena asked, changing the subject about the person she hated most.

A couple of days ago, Bonnie had done something with her magic, she brang the vail between the living and the dead down. Letting anyone supernatural that died with unfinished business in Mystic Falls be seen by the living. Alaric had put down Stefan with a Vervain dart and had been chained to a chair down in the basement. Elena, with the help of Lexi, had been trying to bring his humanity back.

Not only Stefan's dead best friend came back though, so did Mason, a Werewolf that Damon killed when Katherine first came back into town looking for the moonstone. Mason Lockwood ended up helping Damon find what could possibly help them kill Klaus with. It was a cave, but not just any cave. It was the one the Mikaelsons used to go to, to protect themselves at night when the Werewolves turned on a full moon each month. In this cave, they found old drawings of their life, the only thing that told them that it was real was the runic Viking words, that Alaric had roughly translated into the names of the Mikaelson siblings and a certain parent.

Mikael to be exact.

Katherine and Damon, had then gone road tripping and ended up finding where exactly Mikael was, which was in a cemetery crypt, bound by chains and skin grey and veiny. Damon left but Katherine stayed, trying to wake him with human blood. Only to find he drank Vampires blood and nothing else. She found out the hard way, because he fed on her.

Unfortunatly, they lost him soon after that, which led them back to uncovering what the symbols of the cave walls meant.

"I've figured out what these two mean," Ric muttered distractively, looking through the photographs he'd taken of the drawings in the cave, unfortunatly, Vampires couldn't enter the entrance of the cave itself, so he took pictures to show his Vampire friends, "this one is obviously Vampire, " he said, lifting up a picture of a sun with fangs underneath it that had what looked to be drops falling from them. "And this one, a Werewolf," he showed them a similar picture to the first, but instead of a sun, it was a plain circle with fangs below it, the circle must represent the moon Caroline thought.

"Now, this... This one has been bugging me for days, I've seen it before but I just could place where I saw it. But then I remembered," Alaric mused, holding up a photo of a circle with two round lines inside it that had two little circles on the end of either one and one bigger cirlce up the top. "It means Witch."

Elena looked at the similar picture closely, "Why?" she asked.

"It looks just like the necklace Stefan gave to you. Remember how it burnt you and Bonnie said it had its own magic? Yeah, obviously its alot older then we originally thought, need I remind you Rebekah nearly ripped your throat open when she found out you had it?" Alaric questioned.

"Oh.." she nodded, remembering the night. The small group of people rounded the table that Ric had covered the photographs in, Elena frowned, holding up a picture of what looked like a three pictured scene, it had a person holding up the Witch symbol in the air, next to it a Vampire and Werewolf symbol together and finally, the same person as the first picture but a wierd shape at its feet. What could that mean she thought. "We need someone that knows more about this," Elena muttered subconsiously, touching the three scened photo.

"Which is exactly why we need to get rid of the other Originals to get close enough to the one that will most likely help us." Damon answered.

**********************

NEXT ONE WILL BE MUCH LONGER

PLEASE VOTE TO GET THE NEXT ONE.

TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY VOTE,

THANKYOU ALL!

YOUR ALL BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Gossip Goat.

Nah, just kidding ;)

x