Its about time Elena dies, isn't it?

It's been a couple of days since we found out that Stefan took the remainder of our family. Elijah's finally come back and since then I've been holed up in the mansion.

How is it that I always end up stuck for days in the same house? Ok ok, so I may be of been a little over dramatic, cause maybe, just maybe, its been like four minutes and thirty-three seconds since Elijah showed up.

I peeled my eyes open to look at my brothers standing opposite me. "So remind me why we're having a family meeting or what not." I asked, closing my eyes. I mean, sure my bro's are generally good looking I'll admit it. But I'm hotter and we all know it. It still doesn't mean I have to look at them every second of the day.

"It's not exactly a family meeting Aria." Elijah sighed, "we're trying to figure out what to do next."

"Rip out Damons heart? No, better, Elena's, I'll do the honours." I grinned, imagining Elena's facial expression as I finally end her pathetic life.

"You aren't killing Elena, so stop suggesting that," Nik said, I had a wild guess he was secretly stabbing me to death in his head.

Probably wouldn't be the first time...

"Go over what happened, Niklaus." Elijah asked, obviously knowing I had no intentions of explaining it to him. You know, sometimes I think Elijah's physic.

"Stefan hasn't been seen since the homecoming and either has Rebekah, Stefan's taken and hidden the coffins along with himself and Aria here, refuses to except the obvious." He recited.

"Aria, I need you to-"

I cut off Elijah, "for the last couple of days I've been inside, deciding different ways to go about this problem and there's a solution."

"And what would that be?" Nik questioned.

"Stefan threatened to make sure we never see our family again if we went about killing anyone he's ever met, but the fact is, he could dump the coffins in the Atlantic ocean but in doing so, he will loose the leaverage." I started.

"And?" Elijah asked, guessing I wasn't finished. See what I mean? Fricking physic!

"And, we could kill everyone anyway, supposibly not seeing the coffins at the end of the rainbow but instead, Stefan will live with the fact the Original Vampires are after him, so running is the only option to survive, whilst he's running for his puny lif, there are multiple ways to track down coffins, like I don't know, Witches maybe?"

"In this 'solution' as you say, we loose sight of the coffins, at the moment, they're safe." Elijah stated, "Aria I want you to do a locator spell on the coffins." 

I sighed loudly before opening my eyes again and standing up, "thats going to take some time Elijah, considering I've don't have anything that has got to do with the coffins itself."

"Take as long as you need, but do not leave this house until you do." He replied. "We needn't the Salvatores knowing what we're up too"

"Look," I growled, "I will not sta-" I cut off what I was going to say and I gasped in pain, grabbing my stomach, "I-sometings fricken happening." I groaned, stumbling forwards, Elijah caught me by the arms, saving me from face-planting the floor. "Whats wrong Aria." He asked.

I let out a strained groan, before loosing all my strength as I slumped into my brothers arms, my eyes closing a moment later.

I was standing in what looked to be a century since cleaned room, infront of me were coffins. I realised that these are the ones that held my siblings, they must be cause it'd be extremely creepy if it wasn't the case. I walked forward slowly, reaching for the closest, not sure what or who I'd find in it.