Bitches be hatin' cause I am.

~

Third Person's POV

Aria decided that she would return to the mansion before getting Rebekah. You must be thinking, what a horrible sister she is, but hush, there are reasons why, several of which don't include this language. You know what? she thought, waltzing through the mansion doors, Nik can get her.

He was way to lazy these days.

As Aria searched for him, a thought suddenly occurred. Didn't she have unfinished business on her kill list? One in New York that she still refused to speak of, and the other... In New Orleans. Aria decided it was time to get revenge on those little ass's. Maybe Elijah can come?

She still couldn't figure out why she had let them torture her in the first place. Actually, now that she thought about it, it would've been very easy to brake the restraints and kill them all, the Vervain in her system wouldn't have really affected her. So why did she, Aria pondered.

Meh.

Probably for the thrill of it.

She soon found the two outside, doing whatever the hell they did when she wasn't around. "Nik," she called. The two turned around to face their youngest sibling. Which she thought was a little weird, because she actually said 'Nik' and not Elijah as well, and yet, as always, both gave her their attention, regardless of who she was actually talking too.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if you went to the Boarding House to get Rebekah."

He smiled, "of course, I have unattended business there anyway."

She what she meant? He's lazy.

She smiled this time, "Cool then," Aria as she turned her attention on Elijah, "care to take a trip with your favourite sibling Lijah?"

Elijah raised his eyebrows, amused at her statement, although he'd probably not mention it aloud in front of the others, but maybe, just maybe, Aria was his favourite. He was sure that she was all of their siblings favourites anyway.

"And where exactly would this trip, be?" He questioned. Her spontaneous 'trips' usually ended up with her and whoever was unlucky enough, being stranded on a cranky Camel on their period in the middle of the desert or riding Elephants through dense forests for days on end.

With nothing but bannana's to eat.

Aria rolled her eyes, why they were always suspicious about her trips were unknown to her. She found all her trips fun. Besides that trip in the desert. That, wasn't amusing...

"Not overseas. At least." The look she received from the both of them said that her answer wasn't enough, "Ok, I've decided it was time to visit the people that tortured me a while back..."

Klaus' face cleared, he remembered her call when he and Rebekah were out of town that time to make Hybrids. He remembered how he had to let some fumes out. Klaus had killed that day. He found it infuriating that someone dared to harm his youngest sister. Besides his continuous habit to kill his siblings, no-one else should be allowed to harm his family and live.

"Fill me in on the way then. At least we aren't going to the desert again." He muttered.

Yes, when Aria went to the desert and got stranded with the PMSing camels, Elijah was with her.

Kol could not stop laughing after they had returned.

Yes, this happened in 1901. So you could imagine the scenario at the time.