Torture, how fun.

(Updated: 30.12.15)

Third Persons POV

Two days had passed since the new beginning of Hybrids, Tyler have since been grasping the new addition benefits of it.

As far as the group of good guys could see, Klaus had since disappeared, along with half of Elena's blood. He had left to go and create more Hybrids like himself with the vision of an army, and Rebekah went with him. However, Aria had remained behind, to keep an eye on her elder brothers newest investment.

I got the crap job, she thought, scowling. She didn't care whether or not Elena decided to move to Africa to bother the Elephants or not, but she had to put aside her distaste for the Human.

Klaus had been mildly irritated when he realised she had known how to turn the transitioning Werewolves successfully. Aria had only rolled her eyes, noting to him that she hadn't of been aware that the Doppelgänger was alive, only that she knew the blood naturally would of been the solution.

He'd let it go, instead deciding to just continue with the plan he had, with blood bags of Elena's blood on hand.

Someones manliness was wounded that day, she thought amusedly.

The time in which Aria had been in Mystic Falls was spent acquiring a temporary flat of a Humans. She didn't intend on staying in the small town and merely make friends whilst she was there, so the Original sent the owner to another town.

It was a paranoid move, she knew, but the thought of another roaming the small place, filled with her things, didn't sit well with her.

The woman's flat had been recently renovated, lilac coloured walls, dark wooden floors with victorian style furniture all throughout the house. Aria had almost grimaced with the woman's particular taste - it wasn't her house however, so she set her opinions aside.

Aria sighed, turning off the wide screen television, finding nothing remotely interesting on. "Well this is boring, what the hell does anyone do in this town?"

Walking into the ensuite bedroom she opened the dark wood drawers and pulled out a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and a light grey t-shirt. She showered briefly, slipping on loose white converses and her newest addition, a white leather jacket.

It was time to go out.

~

Twenty minutes past before she found herself at the semi-familiar Mystic Grill. She hadn't found any entertainment as of yet, and opted to visit the over lively place in attempt to find some. Aria noted that her sister often did this action, chuckling softly at the similarity between them. Taking a table at the back, she ordered a Bourbon.

Aria glanced down at the sterling silver bracelet she wore, the intricate engravings represented a toxic love, one that had been forbidden. The idea of it sparked a feeling within her for a moment, a memory.

New Orleans would be a place to find a party.

"What are you doing here?"

She sighed, shaking off the feeling before looking up. "Damon, how goes the life of a good Salvatore?" Aria mused, leisurely sipping the free alcoholic beverage.

Perhaps hanging with the older brother is what she needed, he had been fun in the thirties.

"Since Klaus blood jacked Elena and left town with Barbie Klaus, shouldn't you be gone with them?" He asked, ignoring her earlier comment.