Humananity switch, bitch.

(Edited: 31.12.15)

~

Third Persons POV

"And thats my Que." Alaric muttered, leaving the house quickly. He was quite aware that Stefan could easily lash out and kill him, after taking off his ring.

Stefan smirked, clearly amused by the History teachers haste exit. "He could of stayed! Shared a bit of that juicy blood running through his veins." He paused, shrugging. "I mean he'd be decapitated but it's just part of the fun."

Damon sighed, posting himself another glass of Bourbon. "You know he's drinking vervain Stefan." He rose his eyebrows. Damon dropped the subject. "Where've you been?"

"Why would you care Damon?"

"I don't." He shot back, annoyed that Stefan was like that. The eldest Salvatore enjoyed being the bad brother. Not the reverse they both are in. "Just don't expose us."

He merely rolled his eyes and disappeared downstairs. No doubt to clear out my blood supply, Damon thought meekly.

Damon felt a small part of guilt, realising the one who would have usually helped Stefan come back from the edge was Lexi. Damon did have the connection to his brother to do it but he hadn't thought much on how, he could.

Damon threw the glass in his hand, sending the glowing hot coals of the fireplace into a cloud of black smoke.

~

Arianna's POV

I groaned, running my hands down my face. I'd been sitting on one of the benches in the middle of town square for the past ten minutes.

The whole rah, rah, torture thing, isn't my thing and it's not as if I'm going to be drowned in depressing flashbacks during my sleep, however, I needed to let my dear Ol' siblings know.

It was only fair, I mean I'd want to know if something like that happened to them.

I pulled my phone out of my bag and dialled my brothers number, pressing it against my ear.

For a few moments, it just rang and I almost decided to back out since it seemed he wouldn't answer. Yeah I was wrong.

"Yes love. What is it?"

I sighed, clenching my jaw. "Nik, when are you returning?"

"Well, after Tyler's transformation was clearly successful I want more then just the one. But I'm nearly done here, I'll be back soon."

I played with the end of my shirt, Axels gross face flashing in my mind. "Nik..." I started hesitantly.

I could practically see his face forming into a frown. Great going Aria, way to sound like you aren't bothered, I thought.

"What's wrong? Is the Doppelganger still alive?" I grimaced, I so wouldn't of called him if she had died. I'd be hauling ass out of the country first.

"She's fine," I muttered, flicking my hair out of my face. "It's just..."

"Just what?"

I rolled my eyes, I never liked Parrot questions, wen they repeated the same words you had said and formed it into a question. "I was tortured by Hunters."

"What!" He growled.

"I was taken-" I started elaborating further but he cut me off before I got very far. Wow, thanks brother, nice to know you want details or anything.