I'm skilled in the art of dyeing

Third Person's POV

Though Elijah spoke to them the night before, what they had been filled in on was more then a little vague.

Elena sighed and looked at the two Salvatore brothers, the both of them were standing around her table at the Gilbert home. "So, who exactly was in the coffin?" She asked, frowning.

"Their dead mother," Damon answered, remembering what Elijah had told him. "She had Bonnies ancestors, way, way, back in the day, do a spell to preserve her body. That's why only Bonnie and her mum could open the coffin."

Elena was cut off from whatever she was going to say when her doorbell rang. When she opened the door, nothing but a letter, sitting on the floor was there. Elena frowned and picked it up, shutting the door behind her.

"What is it?" Stefan asked, looking at the white card.

Elena opened it and read the cursive writing aloud. "Please join the Mikaelson family at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration."

Damon rose his eyebrows, "any idea who its from?"

She turned it over to see a smaller, more personal letter. "Elena, I think its time we finally meet. Esther."

"Esther?" Stefan questioned. "And who the hell are the Mikaelsons anyway?"

"That'd be the Originals Steffy." Damon mused, "and I presume Esther is their mother."

~

Bonnie stood in the cave for the seventh time this week. She frowned, looking intently at one in particular drawing on the wall. It was the one that stumped the lot of them. Damon had rang not long after the Klaus had retrieved the remaining coffins.

He had mentioned something interesting of Aria. He told her that she had said the Witches couldn't hide anything from her.

Which was confusing, considering they could easily hide the coffins from Klaus.

But, it seemed to all go back to this drawing, yet again. It was as if Bonnie was being drawn in by it. It was the symbol of the Original Witch, with the Hybrid symbol inside it. I mixture of all three-

Bonnies eyes widened in shock, this picture didn't represent the Original Witch being pregnant with Klaus, it represented a whole new Hybrid. A Hybrid that possessed the gifts of a Witch, whilst still being a Vampire and a Wolf.

She quickly dialed Damons number. "Damon, I figured out the symbol. The one of the Witch, Werewolf and Vampire all together, it doesn't represent the Witch being pregnant with Klaus. It must represent another. Aria."

"So you think Aria is a Witch, as well as a Werewolf and Vampire?" He asked, sounding somewhat astonished.

"Yes," she said immediately, confident in her conclusion. "It would explain how she always prevented my magic from harming those she loves. Like Klaus. Now that I think about it, that must of been how she stopped me at the school that time-"

Damon cut off Bonnies rant, "yes, yes, that's all very good. Listen, if Aria is what you say she is, then we really have a problem. How does one bring down a person of three species?"

~

Third Person's POV

The Mikaelson siblings, in the midst of their playful bickering, didn't catch onto what was happening with their youngest sibling, that was until the moment Aria dropped to the ground did they crowd around her limp body. They could see her eyes shutting but it was when they heard her last breath fade from her lips did it become more then a little alarming.