Sired Sired you are Sired.

Aria hummed lightly as she dug her fingers into the loosened dirt by the yard behind her home.

A smile appeared on her face, she grasped the small seeds and quickly dropped them into the hole.

Once they were covered, Aria used the last of the water she had retrieved from the stream and poured it on top.

Just like she had done a dozen times before.

"All finished," she whispered. The seeds weren't just any, seeds.

No, they were a quick growing, fast spreading weed that when the flowers opened, the pollen would be blown away into the wind to cause nauseating side effects to the male gender.

Aria had been amazed at how the plant would only effect males. She had a theory however, like always.

This time, she was only planting them so that it would annoy her mother. It would over grow her precious, herbs and flowers.

Aria got up, satisfied with her work. She dusted off the dirt from her crumpled, cotton dress and ran back around the house.

Another reason was because she would collect the pollen before the weeds flower opened and use it in her fathers food when she helps to serve supper.

Kol leant against the trunk of one of the many surrounding trees. He was using a small carving knife to carve out something from a small block of wood. He had been working on it for quite sometime.

Aria ran up to him, giving him a cheeky grin, in which he returned. "What have you done now," he mused, eyeing his youngest sibling.

"I may have planted Wild Fire in amongst Mothers herbs and flowers." She replied, using her name for the weed she had discovered.

As far as she was aware, it was, until she found it, an unknown plant growing near the entrance to the underground caves.

Kol rolled his eyes, laughing. "Oh that is quite a plan you have set darling sister."

"I know." She said, "you are not aware about my intentions for the pollen once it has bloomed. Mother will not be able to be rid of all of it before the first blossom is ready."

"Keep this up and I should think you are better then me." He shrugged, a smirk sliding onto his lips as he glanced down at the object he was crafting.

"We are partners, always." Aria declared, holding out her hand. "We have played tricks together in the past, let us make our partnership in this fine art, official."

He grinned, holding her outstretched hand. "Sounds brilliant to me," he started, all of a sudden, he let go and tickled her, making her squeal and jump to the side. "But I'm still better."

"Ok ok," she breathed, giggling from the after effect. "As you wish."

"Good," he grinned, "now-" Kol was cut off by the all too familiar enraged voice of their father. The smile was immediately wiped off his face. "Aria, go and visit that friend of yours." He said, pursing his lips Kol met her hard set eyes. "Sister, do as I say-"

She turned and ran toward the door of their home. The hard wood slammed against the wall as the youngest sibling all but rushed in.

Klaus was up against the wall, their father holding him by his neck. "You are weak, boy!" He roared, "I must continue to teach you a lesson." Mikael threw his bloodied son to the ground.

"Stop it!" Aria yelled, running toward her fallen brother. She crouched by his shaking frame, before standing in front of him.

"See? Even your sister is stronger then you." He hissed.