What a depressing sacrifice

(Updated 23/04/14)

Arianna's POV

Its been several days since everyone else found out about Alaric being possessed by my brother. As far as I could tell, after outing the secret of our existence to Elena's Aunt Jenna, Nik grew bored of Ric and returned to his true form. Dark sandy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and standing roughly six feet, as did my other siblings.

Plus those unforgettable dimples.

I don't know of his reasons, maybe it was to prove a point or use what Katerina had put out for him but he decided to use Caroline and Tyler, who I've yet to meet, as the Vampire and the Werewolf in the sacrifice. We eventually discovered them being held in the tomb somewhere in the forest, apparently it was the home of twenty six desecrated Vampires for over a century and a half, which I thought was a little depressing.

It wasn't long after we got them out did Tyler go all Wolfy and attack Damon, of course, I grabbed the collar of Tylers dirty shirt and threw him in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, Damon was nipped.

"Don't say anything." Damon muttered, "promise me. Not until I decide too."

After promising not to say anything, we sent Caroline and Matt, who randomly showed up out of nowhere with a wooden bullet gun, to the Lockwood cellar whilst we distracted Tyler.

A Werewolf bite kills a Vampire, you start to hallucinate, then experience excruciating pain and coughing up blood before begging to die as your mental state shuts down and starts to crumble. I was not going to sit by and watch this happen to Damon.

Even if he was a pain in the ass.

After losing track of Tyler the hairy Werewolf, I showed up at the abandoned, dirty and over a century and a half old house, which, conveniently is where the hundred Witches died and where Bonnie had been hiding, with the youngest Gilbert.

Apparently they were cozy.

Whilst I made sure everything went to plan here, Damon went to see if he could persuade my brother to postpone tonight, I knew it woulnd't work, but he was persistent to try. Probably because Damon fed Elena his blood earlier in the day, not liking the elixir Elijah had brought with him. So, Bonnie and Jeremy were in the basment, trying to figure out another way, instead of Elena coming back as a Vampire.

And yet another immortal Doppelganger shall walk the earth.

For meddling with his first choice Werewolf and Vampire, Jenna was lured out of the house and turned instead. Alaric looked near heartbroken when Stefan told him after getting off of the phone, Ric sighed and walked into the house, probably to tell the others the news.

I turned my attention on Stefan and Elijah.

"You know, we're counting on you to finish Klaus off once Bonnie weakens him enough. Will you really do it? I mean, I've wanted to kill Damon countless times, yet, I never actually did it." Stefan said, with his brooding face on as he stared at my eldest brother.

"I had siblings once too, Niklaus hunted them down one by one and killed them. Scattering their bodies at sea where their bodies could not be found." He answered, looking behind him briefly, as if reliving a memory.

If I could remember the day I parted from my family, then I would probably be like that as well, I sighed, I don't know why all my memories seem to come up as a blank...

"This whole thing is based on your revenge Elijah," Stefan shrugged, half guessing Elijah won't go through with it.

"Sometimes," I started, coming beside Elijah, "revenge is honorable. If Elijah says he will do it, then stop doubting him. He would only ever go back on his word if our family wasn't at the bottom of the ocean, and I doubt that'll happen. So hush."