24. PROMISE

Hi! I'm here again, I saw all your messages. I was about to unpublish all my works and thought of finishing it just for myself to read but saw each and every messages you left for me, I was so overwhelmed by them and my gratitude towards you all is just too great 😭 I never thought you guys think that way. I'm sorry that I worried you but most of all, Thank you! All of you are right, thanks to those who supported me and let me by my decision, to those who sent their love for me, and to those who encourage me to go on, all of you had a huge part why I'm continuing and why my will and passion came back. Thank you! I'm not deleting the previous posted chapter to keep as a reminder of how you guys lifted my spirits up I'll try my hardest to continuously improve. iloveyou all 🖤💜

Taehyung's

The next morning Jin and I just cuddled and stayed in his house. We were not in the mood to go out or go somewhere one reason is that my ass hurts so much and I can't walk properly. We have done this deed countless times but still, the effect is the same, I'll be limping the next morning because he's such a monster in bed, not to mention he's been continuously doing me the past few days, no wonder I'm like this. Not that I don't like it, I love it! It's just that I can't be productive when I'm like this. I can't do anything.

"Tae, what do you want for breakfast? I'm going to cook, I'm sure you're ass hurts." He smiled devilishly at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop teasing me! It's your fault! You never want to stop so don't make fun of me!" I throw him the pillow next to me and he just laughed it off and leave me behind rushing to his kitchen.

I missed mornings like this, he'll be the one I wake up to and one of us will cook and we'll just enjoy the rest of the day with whatever we want to do.

My heart is happy, to say the least, it's like we went back in time and traveled three years back. The only difference is that now, I'm certain that he loves me and he won't hurt me. Up until now I still can't believe he finally reciprocates what I feel for him, my love is not unrequited.

I got up from the bed and tried my best to move, my movements were slow and every step is fucking painful. Every step I take I wince in pain and I mentally cursed Jin's stamina in my head. But he's not the only one to blame, I also wanted this. I headed to the bathroom and filled the tub with water.

The bath did the trick and it lessens the pain. I went straight to the kitchen after I changed clothes and saw Jin making some pancakes. He is not wearing a shirt so his bareback is exposed.

He's so sexy.

But I won't dare tell him that or else he'll never stop teasing me about it. He turned around and caught me staring at him. He has that smirk plastered on his face. "Enjoying the view, mister?" He left the pancakes and pecked me on the lips, "Good morning, my love."

"Oh, stop being flirty! Go cook me some pancakes, I'm hungry and my body is aching." I left him and sit on the nearby chair.

"Why are you so grumpy? Are you pregnant already? Am I going to be a dad?" I can't believe he is thinking of that! Pregnant? Already? I bet not. It's just been days, it can't be. He's just overreacting.

"I'm not pregnant, Jin. I just have a sore body because you made me sleep at 6 am and let me sleep for four hours before waking me up and insist on making breakfast when it's almost lunch. Now, tell me who wouldn't be grumpy at that? It's been days since I got full eight or even at least six hours of sleep."

He's so silly most of the time, but I love him anyway.

"I'm sorry Tae, you never resisted so I thought it's okay with you." He pouted a little and god! He's so cute! How can I be mad at him for so long? All it takes for him is to inhale and we'll be okay again.

"It's okay. Now go back and cook! I'm starving." This time I smiled at him and he resumed cooking our late breakfast.

Minutes later, after when were done eating he spoke, "Tae, I want us to get married right now. At this place, where it all started. Here in Paris."

"Jin," I can see that he looks frustrated, so far to what his mood is awhile ago, "we can't, it will just be void. You're already married. Maybe after a year. I can wait. You know that very well." I assured him that I will just be here. I've waited for him all my life, it's not hard to wait a little bit more. It's just a year, time can fly by so fast and we won't feel that it already passed.

"But Tae," he looks so defeated and I can't help but feel bad also, I hate seeing him like that, "promise me that you'll never fall out of love, okay? Just stay there beside me. I don't want to lose you."

I held his hand tighter and kissed his lips, "I won't fall out of love, Jin. I did it years ago, I can do it again and again, my love for you just grows every day and nothing can change that, especially now that I know that you love me too, how can I forget you now? The man of my dreams is finally mine. I won't let this slip away."

He finally smiled again, "I trust you, Tae. We'll wait for a little bit more, then our eternity will start from then."

"But isn't our eternity starting now? You're mine, I'm yours, and that's enough. Nothing will break us Jin, nothing." I said and joined our lips together sealing a promise of forever.