1. LOVE OF MY LIFE

Taehyung peacefully enjoyed coloring his drawing when the teacher told them to greet their new classmate. He looked at him, and he saw a cute boy with chubby cheeks and pouty lips. At that moment he wanted him to become his friend.

The boy sits in front of Taehyung. He then tapped the boy's shoulders and he smiled at the boy.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung. But my momma calls me TaeTae. Can we be friends?"

The boy looked at him and spoke

"I'm Seokjin. And I don't want to be your friend."

Taehyung felt sad upon hearing that.

Maybe his eomma did not give him his treat this morning. I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

Every day Taehyung would try to approach Seokjin but the latter would just shut up and not talk to him. He was not like this to their other classmates. He talks to all of them except to Taehyung.

Taehyung even told his momma about Seokjin. His momma just said that maybe the boy is just shy and he should give him some more time. Inspired by his mother's words he did not give up on reaching out to Seokjin. It started in Kindergarten years up until Highschool.

When they reached their junior year, Taehyung felt differently towards Jin - as he fondly calls him. He didn't know when Jin's eyes suddenly held the universe inside of it. Or his lips become so attractive for Taehyung, that whenever the other opens up his mouth he will find himself drawn into it and he seemed to be lost in space.

He talked about it to his parents and they said that he has a crush on Jin. At first, he can't believe what he was hearing. He just wanted to be friends with him, and now, he knew it was not just friendship that he wants It was something more.

When he reached 14 years old he started confessing his feelings for Jin. It started on just him and telling it to Jin. And as time passes by, he got bolder and unafraid.

"KIM SEOKJIN! I, KIM TAEHYUNG IS INLOVE WITH YOU! PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEART!"

He went to the extent that he went up to the stage in the middle of the school program just to confess his love for Seokjin. The teachers and even some students admire his persistence though the other was just remaining unmoved. Taehyung has become a constant source of entertainment for everyone in their school as they watch his journey of trying to make THE Kim Seokjin fall in love with him.

One thing he is so sure of was this: He doesn't have the word "give up" present in his vocabulary.

"I will make Seokjin mine whatever it takes."