10. NEWS

Time skip...

Taehyung's POV

I woke up a brand new day for me. It was not a bad dream. Jin did really left me. Tears kept streaming down my face. I'm already exhausted and I want to rest but even in my dreams, I'm crying over him. There are times that I think I would feel like he is just right beside me cuddling me like before and I would feel at peace but when I turn to check and see if he came back I was greeted by emptiness and I will cry harder.

I took a leave from work and I locked myself up in my room. I do not go out or do anything I'll just cry and sleep. I don't also eat much I'll try to, but I would just throw it away since I don't have the will to eat.

It's been a month, the roughest month of my life. I decided that I can't be here in Paris any longer. All memories of us together are lingering here in this room and I needed to leave it all behind.

I booked a flight going back to Korea. I guess I'll just work there or open my own shop. I can manage on my own since I've had saved up quite a lot from what I'm earning here.

I prepared for my flight and I hope this is the start of finally getting over from Jin.

====

I am now back here in Korea and nothing changed much. I'm still locking myself in my room and my mom is worried. They didn't know what happened in Paris. They also never had a hint that I and Jin were a thing. And thank goodness they didn't or else I'll be so embarrassed.

"TaeTae, come out of your room. Momma prepared dinner for you."

She entered my room using her spare key. Luckily I was not crying when she entered which means I won't be bugged with a lot of questions.

"Are you okay? You've been here in your room all the time. What happened to my cheerful baby tiger?"

"Momma I'm okay. I just wanted to rest. I didn't do it much while I'm in Paris."

I didn't expect her to hug me and when she did I felt like crying again, but I held back my tears.

"TaeTae, don't you think your father and I didn't hear you crying at night? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, but just know that we are here okay?"

I nodded at her and smiled. She left me in my room and told me if I get hungry food is just downstairs.

I was really bored and I opened my TV. And the news I heard just shocked me.

"Kim Seokjin of the Kim Enterprise is engaged to Kim Namjoon son of the elite businessman, owner of the biggest chain of companies next to the Kim Enterprise. The said couple had been together for three years now and proceeded to the engagement once Seokjin graduated from his master's degree in Paris -"

I turned off the television and hugged my knees. I was just nothing for him. That's why he didn't say I love you or say that we are together. He has someone already.

I was just a fuck doll for him and I chuckled at the thought. Bitter tears fell down again and this is one of those nights where I fell asleep crying over him.