6. APPEARANCES

Taehyung's POV

That night in the bar was not the last time I saw Jin. Out of nowhere, he started appearing wherever I am. Sometimes outside my office or at the restaurant that I usually ate in. He would talk to me as if we're friends and I found out that he is also studying here for his Masters.

He started asking me out for lunch or if not, dinner. I was really bewildered at his actions. And tonight, he asked me to go out with him again. I can't refuse him though, I don't want to be rude. I put on my best outfit for this night because, to be honest, I'm excited. This is my long-time dream. To be noticed by Jin. And now it's coming true.

He said that he'll come to pick me up at 8 pm sharp. It's 7:45 already and I'm ready to go. Not a moment later he's already in front of my apartment.

"Hi, you're 10 minutes early." I jokingly told him. I have reached this level of confidence around him since he's been taking me out for almost three months now and he never fails, he makes sure that I'll see him every day.

When I said that I'll be moving on from him, I think all my words backfired to me. Now I'm still stuck here, deeply in love with him. But this time it's a good type of stuck as I can see that maybe, he is starting to feel something towards me.

"Come hop in, I'm excited to take you to that place. You'll love it."

I rode in the car with him. The ride was filled with us just talking about our day. When we reached our destination I was in awe. The view was perfect. We can see the Eifel tower perfectly and the scenery is just so perfect.

"Did you liked it, Taehyung?"

He wrapped hugged me from the back. I was shocked at first but I just let it and leaned my body against him. I was smiling from ear to ear as I continued to admire the view.

"I loved it!" I faced him and beamed at him letting him see how much I liked it here.

"Good, now let's eat first."

I looked around and saw a table set for two. He pulled me towards it and made me sit. We started eating I'm still amazed at the perfect view set before me. And when we finished eating, music played in the background and I saw a pair of a violinist on the other side making that melodious sound.

"May I have this dance, Taehyung?"

I gladly grabbed his hands and we danced to the sweet music. As I looked at Jin, I can't help but wonder what are we? He's been treating me nicely and makes me feel special. I don't want to assume but maybe something is up.

"Jin, can I ask you something?"

"What is it, hmm?"

"What are we? I mean why are you like this? You're so nice to me. Friends don't do this stuff, you know."

He just smiled at me and leaned his face on my shoulders. I sighed, I shouldn't have asked. Now, I'm sad because I expected something.

The night went by so fast and I pushed myself to enjoy every bit of it. It's not his fault though, I shouldn't have expected this to be something else.

He drove me home that night and before I entered my house, he gave me a sunflower. I furrowed my brows, why sunflowers?

"Thanks. But why sunflowers?"

"You don't deserve to be given a rose, Taehyung."

He left me again.