8. A MOMENT

Taehyung's POV

I woke up the next morning and I saw myself naked under the sheets and noticed a pair of arms wrapped around me. I was panicking and I turned to see who it was when I saw Jin peacefully sleeping beside me and memories of last night came flooding back at me. The way those lips kissed every part of my body and his hands expertly doing wonders to me. Images of us in the living room, in the kitchen, in my room, and in my bathroom flashed before me. My cheeks were burning red. He didn't let me rest last night and no wonder I'm still sore. My body aching at the activities we've done last night.

"Good Morning, Tae."

I didn't notice that he has already woken up. I was too immersed in my thoughts.

"Good morning too."

I can't even look at him straight to his face because of embarrassment. I bet my face is all red now. He made me come closer to him and caressed my face.

"Hey, why are you blushing like that?" He teased me.

"Nothing. I'm sore my body hurts and I'm just embarrassed."

He chuckled at my response and proceeded on hugging me. I buried my face in his chest intaking his scent. This is the best morning yet since I've come here in Paris. And I won't mind waking up to this every morning of my life if Jin is the one I'll wake up to the next morning.

====

I fell asleep again due to fatigue and I woke up with the smell of a delicious meal making my stomach growl. I was going to stand up when I saw Jin holding a tray of food for me.

"I was about to wake you up. Come, I made my way into your kitchen since I can see that you won't be able to walk."

He grinned at me and I just shoot him glares. He just laughed at me and put the tray in the bed. He picked up the food and fed me. Who would've thought this man can be sweet at times? He kept feeding me until I finished off the food brought me.

After eating, he went to the kitchen again to wash the dishes while I shower. And I swear to god, my ass hurts and I was not able to walk properly. He is my first, and my first night with him was spent in every possible corner of this house. That man is a monster.

I filled the tub with water and dip myself in it feeling a whole lot better. I did my routine and dressed up when I finished. When I went out o the bathroom, Jin was in the bed waiting for me.

"Tae, let's go out."

"To where? Plus I don't think I'll be able to walk."

"I'm sorry. Can't help myself last night. Come on, let's just cuddle."

I shake my head and placed myself on the bed. He followed suit spooning me.

"Hope we'll be like this forever." I voiced out my thoughts.

"Forever doesn't exist, Tae. Let's just enjoy the moment."

And I did. I enjoyed every single bit of it.