2. SOMEBODY TO LOVE

Today is Valentine's Day and Taehyung already has something prepared to give for Jin. He's now sixteen and they are graduating high school and he needs to level up his game. All throughout these years he just confessed in every possible way to Jin, and not to mention he even tried to scare away all those girls and boys who tried to get close to Jin. Thankfully, his plans succeeded because until today Jin still doesn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Today, He baked some cookies. He even bothered his mom to help him. And he will finally give it to him.

He is walking in the school's hallway when he saw Jin walking with his friends. He used the opportunity to walk towards him and handed him his present.

"Jin I baked some cookies for you. I hope you like it."

He looked at Taehyung face blank. No emotions can be seen at all from this man. But nonetheless, Taehyung finds him very very attractive. He can't help but blush at the thought that Jin was looking at him at this moment. He presented him with the box of cookies. And fate seems to be on his side because Jin accepted his gift. Though he didn't say anything, it's enough, at least he received it. Jin walked past him who was still left in awe. When he turned around he saw him looking at the box while looking behind him and suddenly threw it on the nearby trash can.

He was so devastated then, his hard work was put to vain by what Jin did. He can't accept the fact that he just threw that away. He could have eaten it instead! He walked back home and cried himself to sleep.

"No, I won't give up. Not yet. I'm not Kim Taehyung for nothing."

====

Taehyung thought of different strategies on how to make Jin fall for him. Since they are classmates, he even begged the teacher to put them together in the same group. When he got what he wanted, he was so happy. This project will require them a lot of time to work together as a group. Taehyung really sis his best to impress Jin, that's one good thing about Taehyung, he may be always following Jin around, but he never lets his studies fail. He used Jin as an inspiration to get better. HE thought that maybe if he is good at studying Jin will notice him.

Right now, they are together with their group mates finishing their project.

"Taehyung what about you give me a kiss?"

He laughed out loud when he heard his friend Jimin asked that question. That was just a joke though, he knew very well that Jimin is not attracted to him, he just likes to play around.

He pushed Jimin away and he made a face.

"Eww. No way!"

He needs to be faithful to Jin even if they are not together. He wants to be the perfect match for him. So instead he just hugged Jimin. But Jimin being his playful self cupped his face and leaned down to him as if attempting to kiss him. He tried to back away but he was held so tight by the other male. When their lips were just a centimeter away, Jimin were pulled away from him.

"If both of you can't keep your hands to yourselves, better leave now."

Jin's voice was not shouting but it was said in a low but menacing tone.

"I thought I could expect more from both of you."

The last sentence was addressed for both of us, but he was just looking at me.