17. RUSHED

Taehyung's POV

He said I'm his and that's enough to make me stay. For now. I know I'll have to let this go two weeks, two weeks before everything will have to eventually end. As stupid as it may sound, I'll grab this opportunity to savor these moments. I may never have it again. After that talk, it's as if we have a silent agreement and everything is okay, he back driving holding my hand. We are not talking the whole ride, but these are the moments you can say that silence is enough.

We are now in Jungkook's shop and his secretary informed us that he is not here, but he left the samples before leaving. Jin on the other hand just chose the first cake that he sees assuming that Namjoon would like it.

"Let's leave this place. I've got to tell you something. There's a lot of people here." Jin whispered to my ear. I can his panic the ay he delivered those words, maybe something happened. I agreed and we went back to his condo. This is his personal place, aside from their mansion. We went straight to his bedroom and I stood there watching him.

"What are you going to say?" I asked him. I was really anxious about what news can this be. He is always calm and for him to feel that way, it must be something really big. He was pacing back and forth before sitting on his bed.

"Namjoon's parents want the wedding as soon as possible. They want it by tomorrow. Fuck! They even prepared for all the things that we lack! They said all we have to do is go to the hotel in the morning and get ready. They are also forcing Namjoon to go home." He raked his hand using his fingers and looked at me. "What should I do?"

"Marry him, make your dream come true. I'll be here watching you." I never thought that this would be this quick. I thought fate will give me more time to be with him. To at least for the remaining days be with him. But I guess we are not really meant to be together. My happiness was always cut short.

"I can't." He muttered under his breath. "You can. You were so excited about it. You can, Jin. You'll be happy with him. There's no reason for you to back out. You wanted this and his parents are just helping you to make your dreams come true earlier."

"But, you?"

"This is not about me. This has never been about me. Let's just enjoy this moment together. Grant me this wish and be with me one last time. This time, let's part ways peacefully. Fate doesn't want us to be together, you see? It started in high school and up until now, everything doesn't work out. And you don't love me, right. Never did, never will. You've got nothing to lose.

Maybe after this, I'll marry Jungkook or whoever it is. Or maybe I'll be dead, who knows. We never know. But all I know right now is this will be the last time I'll be able to say I love you to you without ruining your marriage. I love you Seokjin, I still fucking love you."

"What do you mean by marrying Jungkook!? Do you love him?" Jin stood up and glared at me and I stepped back away from him.

"Not that. I mean I can never know. This is the last time that I will have the chance to be with you. Then after this, don't expect me to be your dirty little secret because I won't stoop that level."

"Then, if this is the last time, let me mark you once again so no one, not even Jungkook can make you forget me."