23. PARIS

Taehyung's POV

"Babe, ready your passport, we are going back to Paris," Jin said to me the next morning as soon as I woke up. Paris? Why?

"What are we going to do there?"

"Namjoon's parents' gift for our wedding. They wanted us to have our honeymoon in Paris. As if I'd let that happen, of course, I'll bring you there, Namjoon will bring Hoseok we will stay in my place while they will stay somewhere I don't know. But the sad part is that we need to go separately, just meet me in my condo. You know where that is, right? I already booked your flight all you need to do is bring yourself."

"When will we leave?" I asked him. I need to go home and tell this to my parents they will freak out if they found out that I will be gone without telling them.

"Later in the evening at about 6. It's still early, you can stay here."

I got up and quickly grabbed some clothes to wear, "I have my parents too, and I need to tell them that I will leave later. I need to go home first and pack my things, I don't have clothes here."

"Why would you need clothes anyway if you will be naked all the time we will spend there?" He smirked at me and gave me 'that' look.

"Oh shut up! You're so horny! When will you not ever think of that?" I threw him the first shirt that I can grab.

"What? It's true! I won't let you go out of our room and I'll just do you in Paris. As if you don't like that."

I decided to play along with his joke and see how he will react, "So, all you really want to do is fuck me up, Jin?" But I think that Joke was not delivered to him correctly as his face went gloomy and sad.

"It's not what I meant, I'm sorry." He said head hung low.

"No, no! I'm just joking. I did not mean it."

"I know Tae. It's just that I can't help to still feel sorry every time you think of yourself as my fuck-doll. Remember, you are far from being one, okay? I just can't help myself when I'm with you." I know he's sincere the way he talked pierced thru my heart and who am I not to forgive him?

"It's okay. I forgive you. I'll go take a shower and drive straight home. You sleep first, okay? You didn't sleep last night."

"How can I sleep when all I want is to be inside you any chance I get?"

"Oh, here we go again! Shut up will you!" I laughed at him and hurried to the bathroom.

====

"Mom, I'll be leaving for Paris later. I don't know how long I'll be there, but I'll make sure I'll call you and Pops all the time, okay?" I finished packing my things and it's the fifth time I'll be telling my mom that I'll be leaving she seems to always forget, but I know she just wanted me to stay.

"Why, TaeTae? What will you do there?"

"Some important business, but I'll be back soon. Just tell Pops I said goodbye." I kissed her goodbye before I went to the airport. I was an hour early, but it's okay. The flight went on smoothly and I headed straight to Jin's place. Being here in Paris brings a lot of memories, those that I thought were painful, was now replaced with that sweet feeling. I knew now that what we had here was real and that is enough reason for me to be happy. After a long ride all the way to his place, finally I'm here. I went up to the 16th floor and went straight to his room.

"Hey, I'm here!" I shouted as I entered the door of his house.

"Hi, babe, welcome home." He greeted me with a kiss and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Jin is dominating the kiss and I feel my body hit something cold as we walked inside his house. He brought me down and started to undress both of us, leaving nothing behind.

"Turn around." He commanded me and I faced the glass window of his room overlooking the whole city. He massaged my ass and I can't help but moan at his every touch while his lips made contact with my nape. Not a moment later I can feel his finger dipping inside my hole massaging my insides in sweet torture.

"Ahhh yess babe, oh fuck, yes, like that, yesss" I rested my hands against the glass window and arched my back as he added another finger inside me scissoring my hole preparing it for him.

"I want to make love to you here, standing up." He removed his fingers and replaced it with his cock and he wasted no time and thrust fast.

"Oohhh shit ... Please babe, please more ahhh harder babe!"

Jin went in deeper and harder making Taehyung scream some more Jin reached around his cock and stroke matching his every thrust making him near his edge.

"I'm coming baby." Jin whispered to his ear and with Jin's one last thrust they came together.

Still breathing heavily Taehyung kissed Jin once more before pulling away from him and his cock on his ass making all Jin's cum drip on his thighs.

"I need to shower again." He giggled and walked to thy bathroom before Jin pulled him again.

"Don't bother. I'll get you all dirty again in the next minutes."