9. MISINTERPRET

Three years later ...

Taehyung's POV

"S-shit Jin! Ahhh!"

My rolled back as pleasure takes over me while Jin kept pushing his hard cock inside of me. We are in my room making love for the nth time. We've done this several times but the feeling for me is still the same.

He leaned down and bit the sensitive flesh on my neck as he came inside me. I grabbed his nape and kissed him before I felt him pulled out of me.

He broke the kiss and stood up putting his clothes on. I got up and leaned my body on the headboard of the bed.

"Leaving so soon, Jin?"

I asked him. He seemed to be in a hurry. He looked at me. I froze at the coldness of his gaze.

"Yes. And thank you for the fuck. I won't be needing you now."

I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my chest. What is he saying?

"What do you mean?"

"I'm leaving now. Don't come near me again."

"What's happening, Jin? I thought we're okay."

My tears fell as I say those words.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"There's nothing to break Taehyung. We're not in a relationship. We just fuck each other. Nothing more nothing less. Don't be so naive. We're alone here in Paris and we found each other it's natural. I thought I said you should move on from me, no one told you to get stuck. And I never said I love you to you. I've given you your chance on being with me, that's what you want right? Since I don't know when. Now I've played my part I'm done with you. I can't stay any longer. Three years is enough to satisfy your thirst for me. I won't ever love you. Stop being delusional.

And for your information. It's all a bet. If I took you to bed, I'll get my dream car. I should've left you three years ago, but you were quite good in bed so I stuck with you. Now I won't be needing you, so bye. Have a nice day."

He walked away from me and slammed the door. I can't believe what I just heard. So all these years, those were nothing but just an act? All those sweet gestures meant nothing to him, while I on the other hand fell for it deeper as I thought that maybe finally he'll be mine. And the times when we make love ... No, it's just sex. Mercy fuck.

How stupid was I? He's right. What we had was not a relationship. And it's my fault I settled for less.

I covered my face with my palm as tears kept streaming my face. So he did this to make me fall and dump me after taking me to bed. JUST. FOR. A. FUCKING. CAR.

That's all my worth? A car? A bet? I have given him my all and this is what I get in return.

I laid back on my bed completely staring at the nothingness of my ceiling. I placed my hand on top of my heart. I felt empty. I felt as if my life was taken away from me.

That night I spent my night regretting that I loved someone who couldn't love me back. Regrets completely eating every inch of my body.