21. I LOVE YOU SO BAD

You need to know that you're the only one alright?
And you need to know that you keep me up all night.
Oh, my heart hurt so good, I love you babe, so bad.

ILYSB - LANY

It's still nighttime when Taehyung woke up, 9 pm to be exact and the first words to greet him was "I love you Taehyung. I'm sorry. I love you." Taehyung is not sure whether he heard it right or he's just imagining things. Seokjin saying 'I love you' to him was hard to believe.

"What did you say?" He asked the other man beside him. He let his hopes down and did not expect anything. That's just probably his imagination.

Jin on the other hand knew that Taehyung had doubts about what he said, he can see it in his eyes but he knew that he should take away those fears. He hovered over Taehyung and pressed their foreheads together and made their nose touch. And with all that he feels he confessed to him.

"I love you Kim Taehyung. I love you so bad."

Taehyung was sure that he heard it right this time, Jin did say he loves him.

"Are you saying that because you're going to dump me again after I say I love you too? Please don't do that now, I want to remember you in a good light. Don't open that mouth and say something awful." Taehyung knew better than to believe this. He can't be too foolish. He can't dream high and think that Seokjin really feels the same way even if he somehow felt it a while ago. That was the best sex that happened between them he can say it was close to making love, but with Seokjin he can't expect better than to think it was just a simple fuck.

"I.LOVE.YOU. Simple as that. I do. From Paris up until now. I was just stupid for hurting you. I love you, but I got afraid. I hated all the hurtful things that I said to you I didn't mean that, not any of that. I'm sorry, Taehyung, baby please forgive me."

He can fell something wet dropped his cheeks and saw that Jin was crying.

"I love you too, but you are to be married tomorrow. We can't be like this. Namjoon loves you."

"He doesn't," Jin said and it made Taehyung a little bit shocked.

Jin started to tell Taehyung everything starting from Paris detail by detail and about Namjoon and Hoseok.

"So that guy he is with, it's his boyfriend?"

"Yes. What we had was all an act. Just for him to help his company. I'm sorry it took this long to admit what I feel. But I really love you. I'm sorry I hurt you more ways than one, I can never turn back time and undo it, but please let me ease the pain.

I know you don't want to be my little secret but I don't want to lose you either. Just a year Tae, let's risk it all. Be with me, please."

Taehyung rolled over Jin and he was now on top of him. "Do you mean that Jin? Do you really mean that?"

"Yes."

That's what all it takes for Taehyung to risk it all. Knowing he is also loved by Jin and this time it's not just him fighting for the two of them.

"Then I'll be your secret, Jin. I'd rather have that than nothing at all. Just make sure that you won't hurt me again. I don't know what will happen to me. I think I've had enough of it in the last few years."

Jin can clearly understand Taehyung and as painful as it may sound to him, he is the cause of that pain. He can't blame it on anyone.

"I will do it right this time, Tae. Bear this in mind, I love you. God, this feels so good when I'm able to say it straight to your face. I love you." He planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips by pulling him closer.