18. LAST NIGHT WITH YOU

3rd Person's

"If this is the last time, then let me mark you once again so no one, not Jungkook can make you forget me." Taehyung's heartbeat thundered.

"Jin, s-stop. I didn't mean it that way. What do you mean you'll mark me?" He said nervously. Taehyung can feel the intent gaze Seokjin throws at him as he gets closer to him.

"I always had my mark on you. The day you gave yourself to me, your mine. Mine alone, I don't share what's mine, Tae." He hissed at Taehyung he doesn't like the thought of someone else holding what's his. Tae is his alone, if it's not Seokjin who will own him, no one else can.
"Jin, stop right there, I don't like what you're thinking." A lie. He knew deep inside himself he wanted this. He liked the feeling of being owned by Jin.

"What if I don't want to? What if all I want right now ..." lust instantly laced over his voice, Jin licked his lips as he continues to tease him, Taehyung didn't know that Jin was already in front of him, gripping his waist and trapping him to the wall. Jin angled his head to his ear and whispered, " ... Is me inside you pounding hard and you will be screaming in pleasure because of me, giving you the best moment of your life, that way you can never escape from me. Every vein in your body will scream my name. Only me." Taehyung gulped at their close proximity. He can't move nor think straight, images of what Jin can do to him are etched in his mind. His breathing becoming uneven, his mouth is slightly opened. Nothing makes sense to him now, all he can feel was Jin's hot breath touching the side of his face sending tingles all over his body. He placed his hands above Jin's chest with no attempt of pushing him away.

"Don't you want it too? Don't you want me to fill you up, stretch your walls burying myself deep inside you? Tell me, baby, do you want it too?" Taehyung could only nod he was completely aroused at Jin's words that he forgot all the reasoning he had, he even forgot about Namjoon, or the upcoming wedding tomorrow. Hearing him say those things makes Taehyung's knees weak and wobbly and he gripped harder on the fabric of Jin's shirt. All he wants now was to feel him too as he can feel himself ready to submit to Jin by the minute.

Jin shifted his head and faced Taehyung, his hand reached out to Taehyung's cheeks and he did not waste any moment and smashed their lips together. Both of them involuntarily closed their eyes as they felt intoxicated as their lips continued to brush against each other. Their mind went hazy, clouded by the delicious feeling of being this close with each other. Jin's lips felt soft against his, still as soft as he remembers it to be, and he continued to savor the sweetness of his lips. Jin started nibbling and sucking Taehyung's bottom lip into his mouth making Taehyung tilt his head a bit backward biting back a moan, he continued sucking those sinful lips before pulling away to catch some air, before diving back again to kissing Taehyung. Jin seemed to be addicted to Taehyung's lips as each passing moment his body wants more. He licked Taehyung's lips asking for entrance which the other gladly gave.

Taehyung parted his mouth as if opening up his soul to him. Letting Jin in and getting drunk on his burning desire to be one with him.

Taehyung placed his hand at the back of Jin's head to deepen their kiss. He can't help but whimper when Jin started to suck his tongue. His closed eyes were now shut tightly as he felt electrified with every movement of Jin's mouth, their tongues are now swirling around each other. Jin's hand on his cheeks slowly glides down to his neck down to his chest and finally resting just above his abdomen. He can't focus on his surroundings as his mind can only register Jin.

Jin's kisses that went from his mouth then to his jawline making their way to his earlobe making him shiver. Jin pressed his body closer to Taehyung as the other was busy trailing down wet and open-mouthed kisses to the side of his neck. He angled his head in the opposite direction to give more access to Jin. And Jin, on the other hand, focused on Tae's sweet spot sucking it hard leaving his mark on it he placed his lips just above the mark and licked his masterpiece earning a soft moan escape from Taehyung's lips. Eager to hear more of it from the older he began sucking to different areas of Taehyung's neck making him grip on Jin's hair tugging at it gently.