14. A DATE

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook showed up in my office today and he keeps bugging me on eating lunch with him.

"Please, go out with me. You still owe me that. You can't break a promise!" He stomps his feet and pouted at me. He looked so cute when angry.

"Kookie, I'm busy. Stop using your charms to get what you want, I won't give in." I continued teasing him. I will say yes to him, I just like him being angry and all.

"Nooo! That's not fair. You are not doing anything. You're not busy!" I finally laughed at him. He looked as if he's about to cry.

"Okay, okay, I'll see you later. Now go to your shop and mind your business. I need to finish my designs for Jin and Namjoon." I told him.

"Why did you even agreed to do that? You could've just declined" He's right. But I'm really nervous that time my tongue got tied and I can't utter a word.

"Can you blame me? I'm nervous at that time. Plus, Namjoon is nice. I kinda like him."

"Whatever you say, I'll go ahead now. I'll fetch you at 11:30?"

"No, maybe 12:30. I've got a lot to finish."

"Okay, call! See you later." I was taken aback when he kissed my forehead and winked at me. I swear I can feel myself blushing.

"Ehem, excuse me."

We turned to look who's there and I saw Jin leaning on the door of my boutique. I didn't notice that he's there. I was preoccupied by Jungkook.

"I'll go now. See you later!" Jungkook whispered in my ear. I pushed him away while chuckling. "Okay, okay. Go now! Your shop will be in shambles if you don't tend to it! Stop pestering me!" He then ran away and left me with Jin.

"What can I do for you?" I asked him confidently. I was even surprised that I didn't stutter.

"Well, I can see that you are busy flirting with that man that you have forgotten that you still haven't finished getting my measurements."

Flirting? I'm not flirting!

"I'm sorry, but I'm not flirting. We're just talking."

"Whatever. Just get down on me and finish this." He stated.

His choice of words literally is the worst. Is he doing this on purpose?

"Please, use your terms correctly. Thank you." I said to him sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked me innocently if it's not because of that smirk I'll be sure that he doesn't do anything.

"Are you affected Kim Taehyung? Do I still make your body burn? Tell me is your blood still singing my name?" He said almost in a whisper as he walked towards me.

He moved closer to me not allowing any space against us trapping me into the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" My eyes are widening at his actions. What's gotten into him and he's being crazy. And having him this close is not the thing I need right now, in fact, it only makes it worst. He touched my chin and made me face him, the moment our eyes met flashbacks of what happened in Paris went back to me, those hot erotic nights I've spent with him. And as I look at him, I know he remembers it too.

"Do you remember it too, Tae?" He used to call me that when we are in Paris and he's using it again now. He nuzzled my ears and whispered, "Because I do, I missed it, Tae. I missed your touch I missed your lips. I missed those nights spent with you."