7. HARDER

Taehyung's POV

I was in my office today, no calls or texts from Jin since last night. I'm still wondering what kind of 'friends' are we. Would you blame me? I don't want to assume things and get hurt in the end, the fact that he didn't answer me last night was like a bomb that exploded in my face. It did hurt a lot, of course, but that little ray of hope still lingers inside of me. I walked outside the building getting ready to go home and saw the man I have in my mind.

"Hi, Tae."

This is so awkward for me. After walking away from me last night he's here as if nothing happened. Anger and sadness welled up inside me.

"Tae may ass! You've walked away from me last night and told me I don't deserve to be given roses and also you never answered what are we. Please, if you're playing with me, stop it already. Because as you can see I'm trying to get over you just like what you wanted. But if you keep doing that I might be taking a long time to move on. Please just stop. Don't make this harder for me than it already is."

I am on the verge of crying but I'm holding myself. I won't let him see me cry.

"You're moving on? Why are you taking so long?"

The nerve of this man! How can he say that when it's all his fault!

"It's all your fault! How can I move on and find someone that will value me unlike what you do if you're there making it impossible! I want to forget you -"

My words were cut when I felt his lips touched mine and instinctively, I responded to his kisses not caring whether people passing by can see us. Moments later, he pulled away pressing our foreheads together.

"Move on from me Taehyung, forget me."

He leaned in again towards me and planted his lips against mine. My mind was clouded and I can't think straight. All I know is how delicious his lips taste moving against mine.

And right at this moment, I knew I'm doomed. I'll be forever weak when it comes to Seokjin.

=====

We went straight to my house and settled on the couch his arms on my shoulders as his hands is playing with my hair. I guess we're back at it again. Him being all over me doing things that mess up my sanity.

"Taehyung, just go with it. Fall harder than before. Love me harder than you've ever given before."

I turned to look at him. A while ago he told me to move on, now he's asking me to fall harder, I can't with this man!

"I thought you wanted me to be over you, why are you asking me to fall harder?"

I can't comprehend his train of thought. Sometimes I think I'm with another being if he's being like this. Sweet and caring as if I mattered, lighting my hopes up. But when he talks harshly, I will be woken up and realize he's the same old Jin I knew. Ruthless and cold.

"Then, why is it taking so long?"

I wanted to slap him right now. Really. What game is he playing at?

"What do you want? What game are you playing?"

"I'm not playing anything, Taehyung. I'm just stating facts."

"I'll move on from you sooner or later, Jin. And when that time comes I'll be the happiest person in the world."

I knew it was a lie on my part. I can never be happy if it's not Jin. I will never be.

"Good. Do it. I'll be waiting for that Tae."

He pulled me towards him and kissed me again. And this time this kiss led to something more. And this night in my home, him on top of me, as our bodies become one, I gave my all to him.