13. MEASUREMENTS

Taehyung's POV

My own boutique was now opened and it was loved by a lot of people. People with big names and ordinary people came and I was beyond happy. Now, I don't think if I can apply that word to what I feel now. I was heading to Jin's home to design his and Namjoon's tux. I inwardly blamed myself for agreeing to this. I was so pressured and I don't want anyone suspecting that something is wrong between the two of us. I wanted to bring Jimin or Jungkook today but both of them are busy so now I went off alone.

This is my first time here I never went to his house before and my heart seems to go out of my chest. And when I finally entered his house I was greeted by the maids and they ushered me towards the living room and there I saw Namjoon and Jin's parents talking. They seemed close and comfortable with each other. And there I saw the difference between being loved and used. I took a good look at Jin as he took Namjoon's hand and pecked him on the lips in front of their parents. The fact that his parents don't know about what I assumed to be 'us' is enough that I was not really loved by this man at any chance. And that look. The same look that I thought he was giving me but I know I just imagined those things. Nothing that he showed was real.

"Oh! Are you Taehyung? Jin, your friend is here." They all turned to look at me as Namjoon noticed me. I smiled meekly at them.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung." They gave me a warm welcome and made me feel comfortable.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. I like your designs I actually want you to design for our wedding I just don't know how to reach you, turns out both of you know each other. I'm happy. Thanks love."

Namjoon seemed to be nice if we're not in this situation, I would make him my friend. No wonder Jin liked him, he can be someone that you won't be ashamed to bring with you wherever you go, while me. Ugh, never mind!

"Can I take your measurements now?" I asked, interrupting them and bursting their little bubble.

Sometimes I wish that Seokjin would be considerate and remember that once in his life I confessed that I love him and swore to all the Gods that I will fight for that love, maybe if he remembers that he would stop being flirty in front of me because somehow I'm hurting. But I think this guy doesn't think of that, what does he expect? After fucking me and dumping me right after saying that what we have is nothing I'll be magically okay and treat him the same as before? Hell no!

"Oh, sorry. Okay, let's start."

Jin's parents left us and the three of us are left in the living room. I grabbed my tape measure and start to do my job. I had no trouble working with Namjoon he is very easy to work with, but he does ask a lot of questions.

"So, how long did you know each other?" He asked me while measuring his shoulders

"Uhm, like 20 years? Since preschool days I know him." I answered truthfully.

"Wow, that was quite a long time. You two must've been so close?"

"Well -"

"We're not close enough. We just know each other." Jin cut me off from my words and I just shut my mouth. Yeah, right we just fucking know each other. Not friends nothing. I finished my job with Namjoon on a whim and he asked no more further questions.

"Babe, your next," Namjoon informed Jin.

My heart thundered. After Paris, this is the closest I will be with Jin and my breathing hitched as he stood before me. I gulped down an imaginary lump and held my tape measure tighter.

"I-I'll start now." I put my tape measure aligning it to his neck and just above his collar bone. I can feel his breath fanning my face and I can see in my peripheral vision that he is staring at me. His fragrant musk invading my senses he still hadn't changed his perfume. Everything in him is just so noticeable, the way his Adam's apple moved, those exposed collar bones -

I stopped for a moment realizing that I am here for work not to get drowned in Jin's physical features. I grabbed my notebook and jot down the measurement I got.

My head is spinning at the rate of our closeness. I don't know how I managed to survive measuring his upper body without being obviously trembling. Now all I have in my head was to finish this go home and rest my mind.

"Babe, Taehyung, I'll just go outside and take a call."

Namjoon went outside and we are left alone together. My cheeks blushed when I realized I had to measure his waist and downwards for the pants he is going to wear.

"So, what's next Taehyung?" He asked me. I can't read his expression he's not mad or gentle either. In short blank.

"I'll take your measurements for your pants."

I immediately started and wanting to finish this already. Everything went on smoothly until it's time to measure along his crotch area I made this the last step as I was really nervous but I can't avoid it, I can't guess his measurements, or else I'm going to ruin his dream wedding with ill-fitted pants. I kneeled in front of him and placed my thumb just above the middle of his waist and used it to pin the tape measure. I was gliding my other hand to the tape measure to straighten it out when due to my nervousness I accidentally brushed my pinky finger to the middle of his legs. My eyes widened and I looked up at him seeing that he is already staring at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

He just nodded at me and I continued.

"Can you please hold this for a little and part your legs slightly, I'm going to get your measurement around this area?" I'm talking about my thumb on his middle waist, it's going to be hard for me if he won't help me with this one, the tape measure should go between his crotch area going to his back waist.

"Okay." He held my hand and pulled it away from him slightly replacing my thumb with his. He never let go of my hands and he slid it down until I can touch his clothed member. I felt all the blood in my body rushed up to my face. I tried to pull my hand away but his grip tighten. I stared at him and pleaded, "Stop, please. This is not right."

"Wha-" before he can make a sentence we heard Namjoon entering the living room. I managed to get away from his grip and hurriedly stood up.

"I'm leaving now. I'll be back to consult you with the design."

I rushed out of their house and rode my car. Then something hit me.

"Shit I forgot his measurement. Stupid, Taehyung! Stupid."

I'm too distracted that I didn't finish what I had to do. Now I have to get his measurement again. I smacked my forehead at my stupidity.

Damn you Kim Seokjin!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for grammatical errors. Luv u all ❤️