|34| The Talk P 3

Recap:

"Well, since we have that settle...I can leav---" I cut Galina off with my hand.

"I'm not done. Sit back down." And so she did. "I have one condition left...and I'm not taking no for an answer."

I look at each of them in the room before taking a deep breath.

"Galina, I want to have a match with you."

-------
Layla P O V

"What! Are you crazy?!? I can't wrestle?" Galina exclaims then looks at Joe. "Joe, do something about this!"

"Will we go back to how we were?" He asks, ignoring her.

"It'll be a start." I whisper.

"Wait, are you agreeing with this?" She looks at Colby. "Colby?"

"I can't stop her decision." Colby puts his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Now, you guys asked to talk to her and ask her for her forgiveness. So, now you have to deal with the outcome."

"And like I said before I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." I add in.

The look on Galina's face is priceless. She's scared out of her mind but I'm not backing down. I already planned it all out. We will have a match at Hell In A Cell-inside a steel cage- it'll be epic.

I heard a sigh of defeat, which brought me out of thought. I turn to Galina.

"Fine, where will this " match " take place, and what are the rules?"

I smirk. "It'll be Dallas, Texas, at the Hell In A Cell Paper view." She was about to say something but I stopped her. "Don't cut me off. I'm not finish. Okay, and to answer your second question there are no rules."

"I don't even know how to wrestle, how will I be able to do this?" She rambles on and on until I stopped her.

"Galina, Hell In A Cell is in, like, four to five months. I will set up a trainer for you to train and learn how to wrestle. I do have a heart and I don't think wrestling someone who can't wrestle is fair so yeah." I reassure her. "I can let you win, if that's what you want but the match will be harder then."

It gets quiet before I clear my throat, drawing attention to me.

"Well, since that is settle...you can leave now. Not to sound rude or anything but I would like to be alone right now. Before you guys came I was in a very cosy sleep and I will like to continue that sleep."

They all stand up and it was Colby who spoke, "Lay, thanks for talking about this. I know it was hard but it showed how mature you are as a person."

I nod and stand up with them while walking to the door with them.

"Are we cool enough to hug before we leave?" Joe asks, hope all in his voice.

I give him a gentle smile before nodding. A smile joined his face before he embraced me into a warm hug. It seems like forever since I have hugged him and I honestly miss it. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. I rest my head on his chest since that's where I could reach. I close my eyes while inhaling his scent. Is it weird to say but he smells incredible, just like I remembered?

A cleared voice brought me back to earth from cloud 9 and I pull away then look at Colby, mentally cussing him out for that smirk that's on his arrogant face. I roll my eyes with a smile before hugging him.

"Told ya, sis." I hear him whisper.

I pull back and look at Galina.

"I kinda don't want to really hug you but the kindness in my heart is telling me to do so considering the fact that I'm now a hugger." With that I pull her into a quick hug and pull back. "I will call you about our match and your training."

She nods, "yeah, okay, that's cool. Uh, thank you, Layla, honestly thank you for forgiven me...and Joe."

I nod, "no problem. Talk to y'all later."

They turn to leave but Sky, Bree, and Beth stop them.

"Whoa, what were y'all doing in there?" Bree looks at me. "You weren't beating Galina's ass again, were you?"

I chuckle and shake my head. "No, we were just talking the situation."

"Mm," She looks at Colby. "Why didn't you tell me you were doing this? Maybe I wanted to be apart of this here."

He shrugs, "it wasn't that that important."

She slowly nods before looking at me. "Another Girls' Night. I call it."

"Another one? Babe?" Colby complains.

I let out a small laugh. They're so cute. I wish I had someone like that.

"Tomorrow is the signing, right?" Sky interrupts the conversation out of no one.

"The Red Carpet signing, yeah." I answer.

"Oh, I'm going to wear---" I cut Bree off, which I probably shouldn't have done because I know I'll pay for that.

"Bree, talk inside. I'm sure they have other things to do." I look at Joe and Galina before looking back at Bree.

"Come on," Beth grabs Sky and Bree in the room.

"I'll talk to you guys later, bye." I shut the door in their faces, getting myself prepared for the whole conversation with Bree about the signing thing.

"So, this is what I'm wearing," Bree starts.

I groan and turn around to her. Lord, please help. All I wanted to do was sleep.

--------

Here's Part 3 of the chapter The Talk. Next chapter is a totally different chapter. So, this is the end of The Talk. But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote/Comment/Share/& Happy Halloween!

This year I am Nikki Bella and my twin sis Mya is Brie Bella. She chose Brie before me but I like Nikki so I have no problem with it. My friends said I'm too old to trick or treat. I guess I am but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop because I'm older. But comment or text me what your costumes are. I'm really interesting in them.

©Laylie_Love