|7| Weird Wyatt's

***Monday Night Raw***

April 7, 2014

7: 45 P.M

Layla P.O.V

The Royal Rumble is coming up in two weeks and I'm still not in a match. I'm trying to go for the Divas Championship. So, Paige you better watch out. She's cool and all but its all about business. I'm really trying to be in the Royal Rumble superstars match like I used to. I won two Royal Rumbles and even three Money In The Bank matches.

I walk into my locker room and change into my ring attire. Which is black leather pants, black leather bra top, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, and a black leather half jacket.

I walk out closing the door behind me. I was walking towards The Uso Brothers locker room because I know Au'Bree is in there.

"Goldie Locks!" A voice calls behind me.

They must not be talking to me cause that is not my name. So, I continue walking.

"Blondie, I know you heard me." I look to my left and see Dean standing there looking at me.

"Are you talking to me?" I ask, being sarcastic.

"Duh, anyways---" I cut him off, by slamming him against the wall.

"First off, my name is not Blondie or Goldie Locks, got it?!?!" He just smirks then nods.

"You're quick and strong, Locks." He jokes, with a wink.

I roll my eyes. "Its Layla, asshole."

"I know what your name is. I watch your matches."

"Oh, great. Now I have people stalking my matches." I say, sarcastically.

He chuckles. (By The Way She Already Let Him Go. Now He's Just Walking With Her.)

"I like your attitude. You know, you're quite sexy. You can fit in with The Shield. We could use you." He said.

It sounds like he's serious. Welp! We were now in front of The Uso's room and I turn to Dean.

"Look, uhh Dean is it?" I say, before he cuts me off.

"Call me, Jon." He says, with a smirk.

"Well, Jon. I appreciate the offer and all but no thanks. Plus, you guys beat up people for no reason. I'm not like that. It'll be a different story if we are put in a storyline together but other than that....not interested." I say, turning around and just open The Uso's door.

I have a feeling Dean...no Jon was watching me walk away. And I'm sick of people talking about my hair. I'm just going to dye it. I guess. I really want red.

(Back To The Story)

I walk in and they were still getting dress.

"Well, this is unexpected." I joke, catching their attention.

"Damn. Lay, knock next time. You can't just walk in on somebody. Who knows if they'll be naked or some shit?" Josh (Jey Uso) snaps.

"Chill, bird. You know, I wasn't raised to knock on doors. That's why there's a knob...so you can just open instead of knocking. Plus, I didn't come into for you anyways. Where's Bree?" I spit back.

(Bird is Josh's nickname Layla gave him a while back)

He sarcastically laughs and I playfully roll my eyes.