|27| Wrestlemania

(A/N: PS...I skipped a few things.)

***Wrestlemania***

***May 25, 2014***

***New Orleans, Louisiana***

Layla P O V

Today is Wrestlemania. Man, I love Wrestlemania. I've been in twenty Wrestlemania matches since my debut. Tonight I have two matches. One is on the pre-show with Au'Bree and Sky against Askana, The Mystery Girl, and Eva Marie. The second one is the one that counts. I have a match against Kharma for the Women's Championship.

I walk down the halls to my locker room.

"Layla!" I hear a strong accent behind me.

I turn around and see Lana walking up to me. We've been hanging out for a while and she seems very cool.

"Lana, hey." I smile.

"Good luck on your matches. You know that I probably have to interfere in your match, right?" She says.

I shake my head 'no.' I honestly didn't know that.

"Nah, but its whatever. That's what happens when you're in a storyline." I say, calmly.

She nods. "I have to go but once again good luck."

"Thanks." I wink and walk away.

I already had my attire on which was baggy black pants like The Shield, a black bra top, a black vest, black fingerless gloves, and black combat shoes. I walk to where the girls will come out from. We come out the opposite side from the guys.

I continue walking until I see Au'Bree and Sky already waiting.

"Hurry up, Layla! We're up." Sky rushes me.

I jog over to them and heard the word 'SHIELD.' We walk out from the audience door as the ring announcer, Lillian Garcia, announces the girls and I.

We climb over the barricade. I climb the ropes and pull myself up unto the apron. I twirl twice before facing the audience. I blow them a kiss then flip over the ropes and drop into a split. I throw my arms up in the air then got up on the turnbuckle, pointing at a few fans before jumping down.

I turn to our opponents then the guys made their way out of the ring. I start off with The Mystery Girl. Just the girl I've been waiting for.

We circle around and then lock up. I don't know how but she ends up overpowering and slamming me on the mat. She rolls me over and pin me.

"1." I kick out.

No One P O V

The Mystery Girl pulls Layla up and Irish whip her to the turnbuckle. She runs over and collides her body to Layla's. Layla slides down the turnbuckle as The Mystery Girl starts kicking her in the face. Then she grabs Layla's hair and drags her over to her side then tags in Eva. They Irish whip her to the ropes but she ducks under their awaiting arms then bounces off the ropes and spears them both.

Layla rolls over and tags in Sky. Sky gets in the ring and grabs Eva's hair then drags her over to another turnbuckle. She pulls her up and put her leg up to Eva's neck, choking her.

"1...2...3...4." The ref counts as Sky breaks the contact.

She picks Eva up and backs up then dropkicks her. She grabs Eva's hair and climb up the turnbuckle. Askana tries to distract her but she kicks her in the face. Then Eva grabs Sky's legs and push her to the floor.

Eva blows a kiss to the audience then walks over to Au'Bree and Layla, taunting them.

--------------------