|38| Raw

***Monday Night Raw***

October 27, 2014

San Antonio, Texas

8: 45 PM

Layla P O V

I watched as Nikki and Au'Bree torture Brie in the match. There's not much that I could do but try to talk some sense into Bree during these segments, to make them look good and believable.

I glanced back up to the screen and seen Nikki slap Brie in the face.

I nodded my head to Jami, the cameraman and one of the tech crew. He played my theme as it motioned around the arena. I walked out behind the curtains with a mic in my hand. The crowd cheered. They was hype and I loved it.

I walked down to the ring and got in as Au'Bree and Nikki backs up a bit. I didn't have on a dress like Nikki or Bree but I had on jeans, black shirt, and a leather jacket, much to my dismay it looked like Jon's aka Dean Ambrose new ring attire.

I stood in front of Brie almost like protectively. I glared at the two women in front of me. "Cowards, you two are. How dare you treat someone like this?"

Nikki scoffed. "Layla, what are you even doing out here? This has nothing to do with you."

"It has everything to do with me." I glared at Nikki before turning to Bree. "You, I can't even look at you anymore. We were sisters, Bree. What happened? All these months you attacked me and interrupted my matches. That...is a wack move, Bree. So unoriginal." Bree was about to reply but I cut her off. "Oh, congratulations on you match." Bree smirked. "But how can you be so proud of it when it was a handicap match. No fun in that when you can't fight by yourself, am I right?" The crowd cheered 'yes.' "Now, you and me, Bree, have unfinished business, okay? You're a sell out, just like your stupid, suck up, coward of a boyfriend."

Bree was about to attack me but Nikki held her back.

"Layla, I advise you now to leave this ring and no harm will be done to you, yet." Nikki advised.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut the hell up, Nikki. You think you can control me like you try doing with your sister, Brie. That is your sister! And you treat her like garbage. What kind of person are you? ... Other than a sell out number three."

"Layla, you know nothing. You're so blindsided by this. We, as in Nikki and I are the divas division. The Shield was just an obstacle."

My lips rested into a straight line as I stared at Bree. "Tell me something, Au'Bree Uso. What do you think will happen when Nikki forgives Brie, for whatever she did, and they become the Bella Twins again? There won't be a Au'Bree Bella, you want to know why?" She didn't answer so I continued. "Nothing lasts forever. This thing y'all have going on is going to come to an end. Nikki won't give a damn about you when it happens; because if she can do it to her sister... She can sure as hell do it to you." I turned and helped Brie up off the floor then turned back to them. "Get your priorities in check, Au'Bree and see who your real friends are."

With that, I was about to leave the ring but Au'Bree's voice stopped me. "Yeah, I'll see who my real friends are and now you won't be in the bunch. You don't give a damn about me, or Sky, Brie Bella, anyone backstage, this damn audience. You don't care. All you care about is that title, that won't be yours for long. You're pathetic excuse of a champion. You think you can come out here and try to spit some wisdom when you don't know nothing about anything. All you do is set people up for failure. I created you. I created Sky Love. I created Dean Ambrose. I created my own cousin, Roman Reigns, with the help of my boyfriend, Mr. Money In The Bank, and he is the future of this company, Seth Rollins. And no doubt will we make your life miserable."