|23| Meeting The Family P 1

A/N: Long Chapter Ahead. There's A Part 2 To This. But This Chapter Is Long...Long.

***The Hotel***

May 17, 2014

Saturday

Tokyo, Japan

12 : 30 P M

Sky P O V

I'm ready to get my nails done and most definitely get more clothes. I heard Tokyo are good with the fashion. I hope that's true.

"Let's go, Lazies!" I repeat, jumping back and forth on Bree and Layla's beds.

It was past 12 and they're still sleep.

"Nooo, Sky. Call Justin." Layla muffles in the pillow then looks at me smirking.

"Shut up!" I pick up a pillow and start hitting them.

"I will kick your ass if you hit me ag---." I cut Bree off by hitting her with the pillow. "SKYYY!!!"

Layla and I start laughing.

"Come on. Let's go to the mall!" I beg. "This is our last day here and I want to get things."

"Why won't you just go by yourself?" Layla asks, shifting around on the bed.

"No, its boring going by yourself. Come on, please." I beg so more.

Layla looks at me then smirks.

"Fine! I'll go." She sits up. "Don't make that face again."

"What face?" I was making a face?

"You were making the Puppy Dog Face, Sky." Bree says.

"Oh." I look at Layla and see her getting up then I look at Bree and she still laying down. I jump on her and sit there. "I'm not getting off of you until you get up and come with us."

"Well, I guess you're gonna be sitting there all day cause I'm not going." She says in the pillow.

"Lay!" I yell.

"Yeah?" She yells from the bathroom.

I didn't even hear her turn the shower on.

"Tell Bree to come with us." I say loud enough so she can hear.

"Hold on!" She says.

I sit up sitting Indian Style on Bree's back, playing with her hair.

" Stop touching my hair." She mumbles.

"Am I irritating you?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." She says which causes me to laugh. "Stop fucking touching my hair, Sky!"

I didn't stop I just kept laughing.

"Bree, come on. Stop being a lazy bitch." Layla says, walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"I'm not a bitch." Bree says.

"But your lazy." I add in.

"So."

"You're going." Layla says.

She moves me off Bree and pulls her up.

"Noooo, Lay." Bree groans.

"Yes, Bree. Come on." Layla pulls Bree to the bathroom then I put her suitcase in there with her.

We walk back in the room and Layla grabs some clothes.