|21| She's Mines/ You're Mines P 2

A/N: Sorry, for taking so long to update. While I was writing this my notepad on my phone decided to just erase everything. So, I was really upset after that. I was in the middle of the long chapter. Its not going to be the same. It might even be a little bit boring. Sorry. But here is the new chapter.

May 11, 2014

Sunday

11:45 P M

Miami, Florida

Skylir P O V

"It was so nice to meet you." I say, hugging Joe's mother, Jessica.

She's so tiny.

"Thank you, honey. It was a pleasure meeting you too." She says, hugging me back.

She smiles and looks at Sika, Joe's father.

I look over and see Joe leaning in and kissing Layla. Awww! I look to the other side of me and see Jon playing with some little kids. He legit looks like a straight psychopathic pervert.

I chuckle to myself before turning my attention to the car. Okay, yeah, now I'm fully disgusted.

Colby and Bree are against the car, tonguing. Her legs wrapped around his waist. They're kissing like they want it to lead to something else.

I walk over to them.

"Are you done kiss fucking?" I laugh.

Bree rolls her eyes, playfully and jumps off of Colby.

"By all means continues. I don't want to interrupt you two while you both have sex in front of the whole family." I joke.

"Shut up. Where's LayLay?" Bree giggles.

"Her and Joe were sucking each other's faces off." I smile.

"Eww!" She looks at Colby then to me.

"I don't know why you're saying eww when you were just doing the same thing." I turn to see Jon walking up.

"Touché." I hear Bree say, which made me laugh.

"Ready?" Jon asks, walking up.

"Yeah, I'm tired." Colby says, walking to the car with Bree by his side.

I look over my shoulder and see Joe carrying Lay. Really? She was just awoke a few minutes ago.

"I'm riding with Joe and Laylie back to the hotel." Jon says.

Oh, great! I have to be the odd ball in the car with the Love Birds Mr. and Mrs. Lopez.

I get in the backseat and get comfortable.

Layla P O V

You thought I was sleep but I wasn't. Haha! No, I was just too lazy to move.

I kept my eyes closed as I felt my body getting moved around until it rested on a lap.

I peak my eyes open and see Joe staring at me. I smile and his face changed to confusion real quick.

"You weren't asleep, were you?" He whispers to me.

"Nope." I giggle. "Just too lazy to walk on my own, that's all."

He chuckles with a small smile.

"I was going to carry you regardless if you were sleep or not." He says.

-------------------------------------------------

***Monday Night Raw***