|3| Revenge Is Sweet

I grab my suitcase and put it in the car. I turn to my mother and smile.

"Thanks, mom...for watching them while I go back to work." I say, walking up to her.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Hey, I know I'm not suppose to say this but...go back there and kick her ass!"

I laugh and hug her. "I'll miss you guys."

I kiss the kids and her on the cheek. Then I get in the car and drive to the airport. I get out and rush to the plane. I see other superstars but I lower my hood and kept my distance.

***Monday Night Raw***

I run to my locker room. I have a private room. I grab my attire which was purple and black leather pants, purple and black bra top, and purple and black wrestling boots with chains on the side. I curl my hair and made sure it'll bounce when I walk. I put on some makeup and red lipstick.

I waited until the divas match. I was teaming up with Naomi and Cameron against Tamina, The Mystery Girl, and Askana. Nobody knew I was here. If Naomi and Cameron couldn't find a partner it would've been a 2 on 3 handicap match. But I'm here and I'm ready.

I peaked out my room and made sure nobody was coming then I walked down the hallway to the entrance. I look at the screen and Tamina's talking.

"Isn't it funny? These helpless girls couldn't find a third member. Isn't that sad? I guess it'll just have to to be a 2 on 3." Tamina drops the microphone.

I look at the camera man. "Now."

He nod and my theme song played. I glance at the screen one last time and see the face of Tamina. She doesn't believe I'm here. I walk through the curtains and the crowd went insane. I stand there smirking then I blow a kiss at the fans. I walk down the ramp touching fans hands while Justin Roberts introduces me as the third member.

I walk up the steps and turn to the audience blowing them a kiss one last time before flipping over the ropes. I look behind and Tamina and her team were out the ring. I drop down into a split and then climb up the turnbuckle. I point to a few fans and jump down. I remember the last time I saw the fans faces in person. I've never felt so good in my life. Even though, my plan was to end Tamina's career the fans and their support makes me smile.

Cameron and I get out the ring while Naomi starts.

The match was a blur. All I could focus on was these three men standing in the audience stalking us. It felt like they were looking at me. I look away when I felt a hand tap mines. I guess Cameron tagged me in. I get in and surprisingly she had Tamina's arm twisting it. I kick her arm with all my strength. I replace Cameron's hands with mines. I twist her arm flipping her over my shoulders. I let her arm go and start stomping it. The ref pulled me back and I moved him out of them way. I get on top of her and unleashed hell. The ref pulled me back and I walk back over to her. I swing her arm and she went flying to the turnbuckle. She falls down and I walk over to her. I lift her up and start driving her body into the ring post. The ref moved me back only for me to do this same thing again. She falls back down and I move her over to our side. I tag in Naomi and she came in doing the Stink Face on Tamina. Then she tags me back in. I lift her up and throw my foot on her neck. I was basically trying to kill this bitch. I put my foot down and turn around kicking her backwards in the stomach. Then I kicked her twice in the head. I pull her to the middle of the ring and grab her arm. I throw my legs around her neck squeezing it. Then I sat on her back leaning backwards. She screamed so loud but I didn't care. Her screaming stop made me go down farther. Slowly Tamina's screams begins to fade and her eyes closed.

"Ring the bell!" The ref says.

With that the bell rings and I let Tamina go. I look over at the Mystery Girl yelling at the ref. I get up and walk up to her. I tap her shoulder and she turned my way. I hit her in the face and she falls to the ground. I pick her up by her hair and throw her across the ring. I walk over to her and stomped on her ankle a few times. Tamina rolls out of the ring with one hand on her back and the other on her head. I look at her and turn back to the Mystery Girl. I pick her up in the air and slam her on the mat. I stare down Tamina while she's yelling at me. I smirk then look into the audience. Those guys are still there watching with smirks on their face too.

My theme song starts playing and I stand up still looking at Tamina.

"You're next, Tamina!!" I yell to her.

"No! No! No!" She shakes her head and leaves out running.

I climb up on the turnbuckle with a grin. One down one to go. I really want to see who the Mystery Girl is but I don't have time. Man! Revenge is sweet isn't it? I roll out the ring touching a few fans hands and looking into the crowd those guys are still there. Welp! Tamina, you're next. You or your friend haven't got it bad yet. But I'm not stopping until I hear that "Beep! Beep! Beep!" At the hospital.