|11| You Won't Understand P 2

Chicago, Illinois

April 18, 2014

11: 30 P M

Colby P O V

The call ends and Layla looks at me with a look I can't point out.

"Was it me or did she sound like she has a busted nose or lip?" Layla asks, confused.

We pause.

Oh! Hell Nah!

Then we start running to the car. Joe and Jon were already in the car.

"We need to get to the hotel, like now!" Layla tells, them.

Layla moves Joe out of the way and sit in the driver seat. I went to the passenger seat while Jon and Joe sat in the back.

The ride to the hotel was awkward and quiet. I would look at Layla from time to time and she looked upset. She was basically going over the speed limit.

"Lay, maybe you should slow down a little bit before we get in a car accident." Jon says, looking nervous.

Instead of Layla answering to him she just drove faster.

"Layla, slow down!" Joe yells, as she hits the brakes hard. "This isn't fast and furious."

She rolls her eyes getting out the car.

"It would've took like an hour to get here. And I was driving for twenty minutes. Y'all better thank me." She says, as we all get out grabbing our bags.

We walk in the hotel, going up to the counter. Layla starts talking to the clerk at the desk.

"Here's your keys and the room numbers are on the back." The lady says, handing us the keys.

"Oh, before I leave can you tell me the room number of Au'Briauna Fatu! Its an emergency." Layla begs.

"Well, our hotel rooms are strictly confidential." The lady says.

"Can you please give us the room number?" I beg this time.

Au'Bree P O V

After I got off the phone with Lay Lay and Colby Ryan comes out the bathroom.

"Who was you on the phone with?" He asks, angry.

"Layla." I answer, quickly.

"Don't FUCKING LIE TO ME! I heard a guy's voice on that phone!" He yells, walking up to me.

"I'm not lying. It was Layla and she had Colby with her." I cried.

He grabs me and punch me in the face.

"STOP FUCKING LYING! I FUCKING HATE YOU, BITCH!" He screams in my face.

More tears start coming down my face.

"Stop with the crying. I have no sympathy for a lying, unfaithful BITCH!"

He grabs my hair and hit me some more. I fall off the bed and he picks me up and throws me into dresser before punching one last time. After that hit I blacked out.

Layla P O V

The lady finally told us the room number. With a little help from Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose.

Colby and I start heading towards the elevator. Jon and Joe went to their hotel room.

We finally made it down the hall looking for her room.

"426...428...430!" I say, getting Colby's attention.

We walk up to the door and I knock. A few groans and grunts from the other side before Ryan opens the door.