|5| Up All Night

Layla P.O.V

I waited impatiently for my floor to come up. Ding! The door slowly opened and I slid right through them and made it out first. I walk down until I seen the door. I glance over to them and notice that their room is right next to mines. I roll my eyes and open the door.

I shut the door behind me trying to be quiet as possible.

"Yay!! We're roomies!!"

I turn around completely starled but automatically recognizing the voice. I turn to see AJ and JoJo jumping up and down.

(JoJo is Layla's half sister. They have the same dad. And Triple H and Layla have the same mom.)

"This will be so much fun. We're staying up tonight." AJ pulls my arm.

We walk in the living room and I put my suitcase on the couch. I notice that they were in their pajamas so I grab mines out.

"Turn your heads." I say to them.

They roll their eyes and turn away.

"We're all girls here, you know?" AJ jokes.

"And I'm your sister. Believe me when I say I've seen more." I laugh at JoJo's comment.

I finish putting on my zebra shorts and my zebra top with zebra slippers.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" I ask.

"Oh, we were just playing truth or dare first." JoJo answers.

I smirk and we sit on the floor.

"Wait, shouldn't we invite more people?" I ask.

"Right. You two try to see if you can get some divas in here. I'll see if I can get some guys." AJ says.

JoJo and I walk down to Trinity and Ariane's room. I knock and a few seconds later Trin opens the door.

"Hey, what's up?" She says.

"Nothing really. We just came by to ask y'all if y'all want to come to our room. We're going to stay up and have fun." I say to her.

"Oh cool. Hold on." She says, with a smile. "Ariane!....Let's go to JoJo and Layla's room." She turns to us. "She coming."

"Get some PJ's!" JoJo says.

They both come out with a small bag in their hands. We all walk to other divas room and invite them. By the time we made it back to the room we had: Ariane, Trinity, Natti, Eva Marie, The Bellas, Rosa Mendez, & Layla El.

We walk in the room and see AJ with CM Punk, Jeff Hardy (I don't know why), Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Big E. Langston, The Uso's, and TJ (Tyson Kidd).

We played for a few minutes then it was my turn to be asked Truth or Dare.

"Laylie, truth or dare or KMF?" Jeff asks me.

(KMF is a game called Marry, Kill off, and F***)

"Can I pick all of them?" I ask and he nods. "Then I pick all of them."

"Okay, truth." He pauses.

"Wait, let me ask." Trinity says. "Okay, Layla is it true that you used to like Jeff?"

I roll my eyes and feel my cheeks heating up. I look away.

"That's something you don't ask while that person is sitting here." AJ jokes.

"No. No. No, its cool AJ. Its just a game." I say to her and I look at Trinity. "Yeah, its true."

Everybody had a smirk on their face.

I told the girls this a long time ago that I used to like Jeff. I didn't tell them that I still do.

"Anyways, what about my dare or my KMF?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Okay, we gonna do KMF first." Jeff says.

"We got this one." JoJo and AJ says at the same time. "KMF? Jeff, John Morrison, Matt...Hardy?"

"Okay, this is easy. Kill of Matt. I didn't really like him like that. Freak John Morrison and marry Jeff for the simple fact that I've known him longer."

"Okay, dare time!!" Jeff says. "I dare you to kiss somebody next door."

"What? That's crazy! What if its a girl?" I say loud.

"Too bad." Jeff says, with a smirk.

"Fine. Come on." I get up and they follow me.

I was about to turn to left but I remembered that's those guys so I go across the hall and knock on the door.

The door and open and RVD stood there with a smile. I turn and look behind me. They must be watching from the peephole. I turn back to RVD.

"Hey, Lay what's up?" He says.

I took no time and pressed my lips to his. He wraps his arms around my small waist. As soon as he starts backing up in his room I pull away with a smile. I wink and turn back to my room. I shut the door and look through the peephole. He looks stunned. I laugh.

"Damn, girl. He ain't know what hit him." Eva says.

"Looks like he was trying to get a piece of Layla." Jimmy Uso says.

"Who wouldn't?" Jey USO says, with a smirk.

"Anyways, My Turn to ask one of you!!"

-------------------------------------

Next chapter she officially meets The Shield. I know that Seth isn't in the group no more. But the story will continue with him in it. I hope you guys like this chapter. Vote & Comment!!