|2| Restless

I grab my drink and limp to my couch. I turn on the television and turn it Friday Night Smackdown. When I found the channel I see three men wearing all black coming down to the ring.

"Great...more fucking people. I'm not even there to meet them." I say to myself.

"Aunty Laylie?" I turn to see Murphy walking up to me.

(Murphy is one of Triple H daughters and yes he is my half brother. I am the baby out of the family.)

"Yes, Honey?" I ask.

She climb into my lap and I grunt.

"Daddy said you're clear to go back Monday. He wanted me to say that you have a match with...uhhh...The Funkadactyls. You know, Naomi and Cameron?" She says.

I nod. "Yeah, I know them. That's Trinity and Ariane. You like them?"

"They're good. But I liked you better. You were so good out there." Her words made me smile.

"Thanks, boo." I kiss her on the cheek.

***30 Minutes Later***

Smackdown went off and I limp to my room. I sat on my bed staring at the posters.

"Do you think I should go back there kicking ass or should I just forget about it?" I ask my poster of Eddie Guerrero. He used to be one of my trainers. I've always had a crush on him but he always treated me like a sister. #Latinoheat

I waited a few seconds to respond.

"I thought you'd say that." I look over at my Shawn Michaels poster. "What do you think?"

After my injury I've began to act a little weird. I don't know why.

"Thanks, you always give best advises." 

I would sit on my bed all day asking my posters questions and think of what they would actually say.

I sigh then stand up kissing the two posters. I lay down and grab my phone to listen to music. The music blast in my ears.

I began to get sleepy then I slowly close my eyes. The song goes off and Tamina's theme song begins to blare in my ears. I shoot my eyes open and look around. If I'm coming back on Monday I need to make a good impression. 

I throw the covers off me and put on black yoga pants and a white beater. I go down to the family gym in the basement. I walk up to the punching  bag.

" Tamina, what you did was real fake and real rude. How you wait until I won the last Women's Championship's match and attack me? Better yet, how were you my friend and attack me?" I ask, the punching bag.

I pause then start punching it. I throw my legs up kicking it.

***Four Hours Later***

I stop the bag from flying off. I stand on my tippy toes and hook it back up to the chain. I must've been beating this thing as if my life depended on it. I kick the bag a few times and then I punched it one last time and it break off falling to the floor.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead. I'm tired now. I walk back up the stairs and to the bathroom. I take a nice warm shower and throw on a long T-shirt. I walk back to my bedroom and go to sleep.