|18| Busy Day/ NXT TakeOver

***Hotel/Interviews/Meet&Greet***

Tuesday

April 29, 2014

7:30 P M

Los Angeles, California

Au'Bree P O V

I almost forgot that we have tons of interviews and a Meet and Greet. Next week, we have our...well Sky and I first Make a Wish. Layla tells me its amazing opportunity and honor to do that.

I get up from the hotel bed, grab some comfortable clothes, and head to the bathroom. I get in the shower letting the hot water sooth my body aches. After about ten or fifteen minutes in the shower I hear the bathroom door open. I'm glad this shower has curtains. I slightly peek Colby pulling his pants down and starts peeing.

Wow! This is awkward.

"Really, Colby? I appreciate you coming in here to piss while I'm taking a shower." I joke. "What if the shower didn't have a curtain on it?"

"I wouldn't mind." He laughs.

"Alright. Get out. I have to put my clothes on." I poke my head out the shower, covering my body.

"Alright. I'm taking the towels with me. If you want one you're gonna have to come out here to get it." He chuckles.

"Stop playing and give me a towel."

He just laughs, grabbing all the towels and walking out leaving the door wide open.

"You get on my nerves, Colby!" He just laughs.

I extend the curtains with my body as I reached to close the door. It finally manages to shut. Colby gets on my nerves sometimes but I like him.

I look around and see a dry rag. This is going to have to work. I half way dry myself with the rag and take another to do the rest. I put on my light blue jean short, my purple Uso Love shirt, long purple socks that stops to my knees, and black high tops (Shoes). I walk out to hear Colby still laughing.

"You're annoying." I say, walking over to my bag putting my old clothes in it.

"How you dry off?" He asks. "You air dried?"

"Keep playing." I look at him after zipping up my suitcase. "And FYI I used two dry rags."

He busts out laughing. I walk over to him and push him off the bed.

"W-what was that f-for?" He asks, while laughing.

"Because you keep laughing at me."

"Aye." He puts his hands up, still laughing. "You gotta do what you d-do."

"Stop Laughing!" I push him again but he picks me up over his shoulders. "Put me down!"

"Not this time, beautiful." He chuckles, walking towards the door. "We gotta go."

"Well, at least get my phone and my purse. Damn!" I hit his back.

He thought it was funny so he continues laughing. He walks over and grab my stuff.

He walk down to the car with me still on his shoulder. Everybody were already waiting there.

"I.Like.Big.Butts.And.I.Can't.Deny.♪" Layla sings, hitting my butt.

"Stop!" I laugh. "Can you put me down now?"

He nods and let me down. I look at the car. Clearly its a rental but its a 2003 Suzuki XL-7. Don't judge me. I just can identify cars like that. It was a gift.