|20| She's Mines/You're Mines P 1

*A Week Later*

May 10, 2014

Saturday

3:45 P M

Miami, Florida

Layla P O V

After since last Friday night people have been giving me the most respect ever. Not only because I am their boss but because I stood up to those Russian Hypocrites. But also, after that night Alberto and I have been hanging out more. I haven't told him that I'm with Joe now. Hopefully, he won't be mad. I'm hanging out with him today. Only to the gym and out to eat.

I get up and hope in the shower. After almost over twenty minutes I get out and put on my clothes. I put on black leggings, yellow crop top, black Lacy panty and bra set, and black and yellow Jordan's. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put some makeup on. I know Joe nor Alberto doesn't like me wearing makeup. But I need it. Let's be honest I'm not the most beautiful Latin chick in the world.

People always ask me why I wear pants even when its 90° degrees outside. Reason being is because I have insecurities. Normal people would cut their arms well I cut my legs. Well, I cut my calf's. I don't know why but that's how I relieved stress especially when I was out of work cause of my injury. I lost all confidence in myself. All of it after that.

(Back to the story)

I put on some black eye liner, some black mascara to hopefully bring out my blueish green eyes, a little bit of foundation, and pale purple 'Ex-Boyfriend' lipstick. Alberto knows all my kind of lipstick and every time after we break up I'll walk around with my Pale purple lipstick signifying that he's my ex.

I grab my old clothes and walk out of the bathroom then put my clothes in my bag. I hear a knock on the door and I open it only to see Randy.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting you?" He asks, surprisingly nice.

"Not really. I'm just getting ready to go to the gym." I ask, opening the door wide enough for him to come in, which he gladly did.

"Oh, I wanted to come and talk to you. I know I'm working with your brother and you probably hate me...cause I'm a jerk that a selfish bastard. I can admit it. But I'm sorry if I ever made you feel uneasy or mad or hurt or anything." He pauses. "I've been going through a lot with the divorce and all. Samantha found out my secret and now hates me. She won't even let me see my own daughter most of the time. I have to fucking beg her."

I'm confused at his words. Why would he talk like this? He's talking so sad, why? What's going on?

"Randy?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me. "What's wrong?"

"I have been going through hell as of lately. And I needed at least one thing in my life to be positive. I know you don't like me and its fine. Its just need a friend...a real friend. And I see how you are with Joe, Au'Bree and them. You're a true friend...and I need that. Can you please be a friend to me?" He says, sadly.

"Of course. Everybody needs a friend." I say, pulling him in a hug.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, That's probably Alberto. We're going to the gym. If you want to come you can but later he asked if we can go to lunch. I don't know if you would want to go." I offer, opening the door.

"Yeah, sure." He says, in a dull tone.

I look at Alberto and smile.

"Ready?" He nods. "Well, great cause I'm bringing Randy with us."