|28| Cheaters Alert! P 1

***Hotel***

May 28, 2014

Wednesday

2: 45 P M

Au'Bree P O V

I keep thinking about how I saw Galina and Joe. I can't believe he's cheating on her. I have to tell her. I gave time to tell her and he didn't. Now, I have to do what's right. She's my best friend and I can't sit back and watch her get played.

I grab my phone off the charger and dial Lay's phone.

Phone Conversation:

Lay: Hello?

Me: Hey, we need to talk.

Lay: Are you in your hotel room?

Me: Yeah, why?

Lay: Don't judge me but I've been standing out here for the past five minutes. I didn't know if you were in there or not.

Me: Wow, you're weird...anyways I'm about to open the door now.

*I get up and open the door with the phone still up to my ear.*

Lay: Hey, girl...hold on. I have my little sis on the phone.

I hang up the phone and smirk at her.

"You really have no life." I joke. She rolls her eyes, playfully.

"Move out of the way and let Queen Layla B in the room." She jokes while model walking in the room.

"You were taking the seriousness out of this 'I have to talk to you' thing." I say while shutting.

"I'm all ears." She say hopping on the bed.

"That's Colby's bed." I giggle when she almost immediately hops up, dust herself off, then hops on my bed.

"So, what's this " serious talk " you wanna talk about?" She asks.

------------

I told her everything that I saw and that had happened. And for some reason she didn't believe me and she walked out after saying, "why is everyone trying to ruin her relationship? First, Sky now you."

I understand she's upset but I don't know why she would think I'm trying to ruin her relationship. She's like a sister to me and I would do anything to make her happy just like I know she would for me. She's probably hurt but I told her it now so she wouldn't have to find out the hard way.

I'll just give her time.

-----------------

(The next day...They have a week's worth vacation. So, they went back to their houses wherever they live.)

Layla P O V

Finally, we have a week's worth vacation. I need this. I need to get away from work and people. I'm just glad I'm staying with Joe at his house in Florida. If anything happens Jonathan, Joshua, and Trinity (Naomi) are like right down the street.

I left earlier today to run some errands like getting groceries, hang out with Lana and JoJo, all that jazz. I went to the closest Victoria Secret store. I bought tons of new lingerie for Joe.

After that I go straight to his house. I open the door and quietly shut it behind me. The house is quiet. Maybe Joe is sleep or not here. I go to the kitchen and put the stuff up then I walk up the stairs.

I start hearing noises coming from one of the rooms. I get closer and its coming from his bedroom. I open the door and I couldn't believe my own two eyes. Joe and Galina are having sex.