|26| Keep My Secret

Au'Bree P O V

I stood there trying to make out what they were saying but I was only able to pick out a few words.

"Are you still gonna meet me later?" Galina asks him and he nods. "Good. I'll be waiting."

"I just have to make sure Laylie's sleep or busy." He whispers.

They continue to talk until I cleared my throat. They instantly jumped back and Joe shakes his head.

I should be the one shaking my head.

"You're lucky Layla wasn't the one who caught y'all." I smirk but then became serious. "Why the hell are you cheating on her?" Before they could answer I continued on. "How long?"

"Not that long." He mutters.

I roll my eyes. "You know I'm gonna tell Lay, right?"

His eyes widen. "No, please. Just...please keep my secret."

"Why? That's my best friend and she wouldn't like it if I kept this from her."

"Please, we're family." I roll my eyes again and scoff.

"You know what that family shit doesn't work on me. Its wrong Joe but you know what?" I pause. "Its none of my business. You need to handle that—asap."

"I will." He said.

"Alright. I'll see you later at the hotel." Galina kisses him on the cheek.

"Aye. Enough of that. Don't do that while I'm around. Its bad enough that I have to keep another secret from my best friend. And I know in the end its not gonna work out." I snap.

"I'm just gonna go. I'll bring Jo Jo around tomorrow." Joe nods before Galina walks away.

I walk away with Joe following after.

"Sorry, you had to see that." He says to me.

"Don't sweat it. I have seen some pretty worse shit. I'm telling you when Layla finds out...because she will...she is gonna be pissed off. Just make sure Galina has her face shielded up." I open the locker room door and walk in.

I look over and see Joe sitting down next to Layla then kisses her. That's so disrespectful. You just kissed Galina now you wanna kiss Layla. Disturbing. Disgusting.

"You have my phone?" Col asks me, bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, here." I hand him his phone.

"Did anyone text or call?" He asks.

"I don't know. I didn't check. I was too busy witnessing something disturbing." I truthfully answer.

He nods but doesn't press on the situation.

Layla P O V

I continue watching the show from my phone on the WWE network app for only 9.99 (I had to add that in there. lol) until I receive a text from Paul.

Text Message:

Paul: I need to talk to The Shield about the new storyline coming up but right now I need you and Colby to come to my office.

Me: Alright.

I lock my phone and look over at Colby distractedly looking down at his phone. What is so good on his phone that he can't talk anymore?

"Col?" I call him but he doesn't answer. "Col?!" Now I'm getting mad, like I know you hear me. "Colby!"

He looks up in an instant. "Yes?!"