|6| The Shield

Layla P.O.V

Last night was fun. I just hope it doesn't get awkward between Jeff and I.

(PS: I'm making Jeff Hardy returns in my story. I really do wish he comes back to WWE)

I wake up and grab my gym bag. I get in the shower and put on some white skinny jeans and a black fitted tink top. I open the door to see JoJo and AJ already dressed and ready.

"Y'all ready?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"We were waiting on you." AJ says.

I nod and we leave out.

***Friday Night Smackdown***

"Layla?" I turn and see Stephanie standing there.

"What's up?" I ask, walking up to her.

"We have a new diva on the roster and we thought it'd be great if you two were partners." She says, very professional like.

"Cool, where she at?" I ask.

"Getting her things from her brothers locker room." I nod.

"And what's her name? Is she nice? You know I don't work well with rude people? What does she look like?" I ask.

"Why don't you ask her all those questions when you see her?" She says, walking away.

"How the hell am I supposed to know who she is?" I ask her.

"Figure it out. You see an unfamiliar face that's her." She says, not stopping.

Whatever.

I change into my ring attire which was a skull bra top that is silver and black, black leather pants, black wrestling boots with buckles on the sides, and black fingerless gloves.

I walk out to the hall and see a girl that looks just like my best friend from FCW and NXT. She turns around and it was her.

"AU'BREE!!!" I scream, running up and hugging her.

"Layla! What's up?" She says, taken back a little.

"I missed you, girl." She smiles. "You know, I had to keep your brothers in check until you got to the main roster." I joke.

"Wow, Ooo did you hear that we're going to be partners?" She asks.

"Uh...yeah." We laugh. "This ain't nothing new. Anyways, I'm glad you're here. Most people here are from FCW and NXT."

"Layla...Au'Bree you guys are up." Jane the producer says.

"Okay, cool." I look at Au'Bree. "Let's go."

We walk up to the entrance and my theme blares through the stadium. We walk out and the crowd cheers.

"Making their way to the ring with the combining weight of 250 lbs and making her debut to WWE...Au'Bree Uso and Layla Love!"

We hit the fans hands and climb up on the ropes. I look at her.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods.

We turn back to the audience and blow a kiss. Then we flip over the ropes and drop down into a split. We get up and go to the turnbuckle, blowing kisses and pointing at a few fans. We jump down and waited. Askana and Alicia Fox come out to Alicia's theme song.