|40|Secrets Are Out (Final)

(A month and A Half Later)

***Monday Night Raw***

December 22, 2014

Monday

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Layla P O V

I feel like something's wrong, like something's going to go bad. Everyone's has been distant lately. Leati's been a little bit distant ever since he returned. Colby and Jon has been distant ever since their push that I suggested. Sky and Bree has been doing their own thing while they continued still feud. Tyler is finally the Divas Champion while Beth is trying to be number one contender for it.

Oh, yeah, Tyler and Dolph are dating now. Finally! Beth and Jon has always been dating. Au'Bree and Colby has been arguing lately. Crazy, right? I thought they'd be the last couple to argue. And like I said Leati has been distant. Maybe it's because he has a lot going on for him. He's about to win the Royal Rumble this year and later become the champion for the very first time. So, that's probably why. I hope that's why.

_

"Girl, I know damn well you aren't wearing that." Trinity looked disgusted.

I looked down at my 'Where's Waldo?' red and white striped pants and shirt.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked confused. I thought it was cute.

"It's ugly as hell."

"Well, damn. I thought I picked out something cute." I

muttered.

She rolled her eyes before picking up some clothes out her suitcase. "Wear these."

I looked down at the red pants and white bra top. It was cute and presentable for the Christmas theme tonight.

"I can't wear your pants." I joked but had a serious face.

"Why not?"

"Because the ass part of it is too huge." I bust of laughing.

"Shut up. Your ass is about the same size as mines. Maybe a little bigger."

"Like Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?" I asked looking back at my butt. "Because I can't have a huge butt. I might need to get it de-sized."

Trinity started laughing. "What? De-sized isn't even a word. And it's more like J Lo's."

I nodded my head, agreeing with her. It was like J Lo's for sure.

I grabbed the clothes and quickly put them on to get ready for my match and segment.

_

Au'Bree kicked me in the face and I fell backwards, holding my nose. I swiftly moved over a bit so she would be able to do the Frog Splash on me. Once she did it my legs flew up and she pinned me.

"1, 2." I kicked out and the crowd went insane.

Next thing I know, Au'Bree ran towards the ropes and Curb Stomped me. I laid flat on the mat as she turned me over and pinned me.

"1, 2, 3."

The bell rung and Au'Bree stood up and snatched the title out of the ref's hand then held it up. I groaned and rolled out of the ring. I'm not mad I lost the title. I'm far from it if that's what anyone's thinking. Bree is my best friend slash sister and she deserves a push and she deserves the title. I mentally applauded her as I "sadly" walked back up the ring and backstage.

_

I watched dumbfoundedly as The Mystery Girl slowly removed her mask. I gasped when I noticed that it is Jon's sister, Josephina Ann Good, aka Josie Ambrose. I've met her a few times before but I didn't think she liked me.

She smirked and slowly walked over to Leati and kissed him. AND HE ACTUALLY KISSED BACK! He even wrapped his arms around her waist.

Everything is falling in place right now. Did Leati know that she was "The Mystery Girl" all along? Did he ask me to forgive him so he can play me again? Was I all a game to him? But...if this is Jon's sister then...he knew too. And if he knew Colby knew. And if Colby knew Sky and Au'Bree knew. So, I've basically been played by my own "friends." I can't even believe this.

I feel the tears drowning my face. This year is not on my top favorites. First, I get cheated on. Then, I get cheated on again. And now, I get played by my own best friends.

"So," I scoffed in the microphone, trying to keep my voice steady as possible. "You guys knew all along, huh?"

They all looked down, looking guilty. Even Seth, Leati, Josephina, and Galina. While the crowd cheering, they're loving every moment not realizing this is real life and my life is fucked completely up.

"Layla, I'm sor--"

"Save it!" I cut Sky off. "I hope you are all happy. You wanted to see me cry. You wanted to see me beaten up and broken down, well, you got it. And to think my own "friends" would do something like that, it blows my mind. So, you're welcome if I gave you the reaction you wanted but playing with my heart is another thing." My voice began to crack. "Yeah, I see now. None of you were my friends."

I dropped the microphone before quickly getting out of the ring and walking up the ramp, ignoring them as they called my name. I walk backstage and divas ran up to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Was that part of the script?"

"It looked too real to be part of it, Brie."

"Are you going to be okay? Do I have to kick somebody's ass?" Tyler asked.

I have no response to none of those questions so I excused myself and walked down to the locker room. I grabbed all my belongings. I opened the door and they were standing right there. I turned towards the exit before taking off running when I heard them behind me. I hope they have a ride back because we all drove in one car.

I pushed open the double doors only to be attacked by heavy rain. Great! I groaned and ran to the car. I opened the door and sat down before slamming the door shut and starting the car up. I saw them just coming out of the exit before I pulled off in full speed.

This is so crazy. I should've known I wasn't the only one. He played me once he'd do it again. I can't believe that happened to me.

I bang on the steering wheel as the tears poured out my eyes. I need to calm down and take a breath. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. Before I knew it, the car starts flipping over and over and over.

My head banged on the steering wheel, making my vision blurry. The air bag popped out in fast pace and hit me in the head. Darkness begins to fill my eyes and I knew it was the end. I didn't even get the chance to tell Leati that I was pregnant.

____________________________________

Hello, lovely people. How are you? Great? Not so great? Alright? Yeah, well, how did you guys feel about this last chapter? A lot has happened so far, which makes it easier to make the sequel. Unfortunately, I have to re-do the first few chapters of the sequel again. It won't be the same but nonetheless I have you guys' backs and I will make it work. But anyways, you know the routine vote the chapter/ comment feedback of what you thought (I love you guys feedbacks. It helps me write better stories for you lovely people) / share with your friends.

Ps: This chapter was a re-do too. So, if it doesn't sound enough to your standards I apologize. I had to remember what I had on the original chapter.