Chapter 71.

--New Life and Some Drama.. What else is new?.--

Chapter 71:

As we woke up the next morning to quiet room, I couldn't stop yawning because even if me and Vikki went to bed lets just say.. We both needed a little something to make us sleep. (Wink Wink)

I was cooking eggs when Vikki came up behind me and legit scared the crap outta me, I jumped while screaming as she laughed and sat down. "Yum eggs."

"You could of gave me a heart attack boo" I laughed sighing waving my flipper for the eggs in the air.

"I could of but i didn't ?" She smiled.

I smiled and places a plate of eggs down in front of her, I sat in front of her with eggs and ate them. We watched little TV but mostly ate.

"You think were gonna get bothered by them more?" Vikki asked eating a piece of egg.

I sighed and looked at her. "Probably.. That Beta really does not like us?.."

"Well it is really Odd.." She rolled her eyes.

I looked at her and nodded and looked to the TV as they we told everyone of a death in the town .. This town.
I looked at Vikki a i was about to say something the door was busted down making us both jump and get in a stance.

The Alpha came in with the beta and few guards with him.
"Come wit us."

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "What is this about?"

He looked at the TV than back at me.

I was shocked but only laughed loudly.
"Your fucking kidding me right? We didn't kill anyone! We were here all night!"

"And you want us to believe that?"

"Ask the neighbors, they probably heard us all night." Vikki smiled. My cheeks flushed as i laughed.

"Heard you?" The Alpha asked.

"Its called sex" I whispered.

His eyes went wife and his cheeks went red as everyone else's as they turned away.
"Before you blame someone.. Get evidence. " i snapped.

He glared at me than smiled.
"I never did believe it was you. "

I glared at the Beta and stepped forward.
"If i were you, I would put him on a leash.. Come outside my apartment again and I will be on the news next for murder."

He glared at me.
"Is that a threat wolf." He snapped
The Alpha slapped him so hard i was surprised he didn't attack.

"Don't disrespect Alpha's.. Especially female ones at that"

The Beta stormed off as the Alpha sighed.
"I'll offer you lunch.. After you fix my door." I pointed to the door.

Vikki laughed and walked to the kitchen. As the Alpha only nodded .

The whole morning there were replacing the door and arguing with the hotel manager here, they were also wolves so didn't say nothing.

"Lunch is ready " Vikki called out.

We all are lunch together in silence. Until the Beta came storming in, "Alpha there is rouge's coming into our land.. Loads of them."

The Alpha got up very quick but stopped looking at me and Vikki, I looked at him confused and kind of scared, Rouge's are some what very dangerous when it comes to something they want or freedom. "Come with us.. With three Alpha's they will be dumbfounded. "

I looked at Vikki who was excited for excitement in our new life. I on the other hand didnt really want dram. Sighing though because it would be the kindness of my heart to help another Alpha, I sighed and nodded grabbing my coat because it was nippy outside since winter is approaching us and Christmas is coming.